10:10, Wed 20 Mar
Easter Monday Double Header tickets on sale

[www.bcfc.com]
10:12, Wed 20 Mar
Interesting that the GMU is open again.
11:06, Wed 20 Mar
I would have gone to this game with my son, but not at those prices. Don't they realise that not every fan gives a flying feck about UB40? I have a two hour drive home, so once the game is over I just want to go. Instead they're asking fans to pay for something they don't necessarily want.

Not surprisingly, the stadium map is full of thousands of unsold seats.
11:07, Wed 20 Mar
DvB
11:09, Wed 20 Mar
Thongs
DvB

Too predictable mate. GFY
11:12, Wed 20 Mar
Just go to the game and stop whinging.

I’m having to hold my nose for the new manager and the shit band playing afterwards.

Proper Blues will support the team. Go on, you know you want to.
11:14, Wed 20 Mar
Squatnose
I would have gone to this game with my son, but not at those prices. Don't they realise that not every fan gives a flying feck about UB40? I have a two hour drive home, so once the game is over I just want to go. Instead they're asking fans to pay for something they don't necessarily want.

i have no idea of what peoples circumstances are but there are tickets in the mainstand for £37.50 for an adult and a kid? £32.50 for an adult and £5 for a child
11:17, Wed 20 Mar
Thongs
Just go to the game and stop whinging.

I’m having to hold my nose for the new manager and the shit band playing afterwards.

Proper Blues will support the team. Go on, you know you want to.

Yeah of course. I've supported Blues 51 years and 33 of those from living in the south-east. Season ticket holder throughout all the shit years of the 80s & early 90s. I'm also extremely proud that I've got my son into Blues from deepest Berkshire and he's now a fully committed Bluenose when surrounded by the usual Man Ure / Liverpool etc gloryhunters. I've only missed one home Saturday game this season.

Isn't that proper enough? Or do I have to fork out for a crappy gig that I couldn't care less about in order to receive your seal of approval?
11:18, Wed 20 Mar
Yes.

We need fans like you, don’t give up now.
11:21, Wed 20 Mar
Be good if season tickler holders had the chance to purchase additional tickets now
11:23, Wed 20 Mar
restricted sale until 12 days before the game

Cat A pricing

£41.50 tickets in the Kop

potential for our lowest 3pm crowd for the season, not sure the club have thought this one through
11:24, Wed 20 Mar
malahideblues
Squatnose

i have no idea of what peoples circumstances are but there are tickets in the mainstand for £37.50 for an adult and a kid? £32.50 for an adult and £5 for a child
Squat nose has done his games bso I’m not digging him but those prices are cheaper than an adult and kid at most away games
Tony Fantastico
13:39, Wed 20 Mar
Thongs
DvB

You should do a minute-by-minute of every Rowett game.

The joy you could express to the public would make you a star
14:19, Wed 20 Mar
Squatnose

You're right 1000s still available - but the seats in light blue. Are they sold or not? Not sure why so many are unavailable to purchase.
15:42, Wed 20 Mar
I’ve purchased 2 tickets today. Managing to drag my daughter along - because of UB40

Not sure she (or I) will like sitting around for an hour at the end of the match though 🤦‍♀️