11:08, Wed 20 Mar
Had to wait this morning to get tickets as 5 of us going and couldn't get all 5 on my client ref before today, only 11 days to go and lots of seats available, really hope we get another Sunderland crowd, most important home game of the season, kids tickets only £5 or £10 as well. Need to back the club and GR on this.
11:11, Wed 20 Mar
malahideblues
Had to wait this morning to get tickets as 5 of us going and couldn't get all 5 on my client ref before today, only 11 days to go and lots of seats available, really hope we get another Sunderland crowd, most important home game of the season, kids tickets only £5 or £10 as well. Need to back the club and GR on this.

I'll be watching from my swim up terrace in Phuket.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
11:13, Wed 20 Mar
Lucky boy. Seen the price of fags out there? It would be criminal not to smoke while there.
11:16, Wed 20 Mar
Looking at the price of the match tickets it’s not surprising that people who don’t give a shit about UB40 can’t be bothered going.

I’m not one to bang on about our ticket prices, it’s not the reason for our poor attendances, but there is a small bump in cost for this concert and plenty won’t bother because of it.
11:22, Wed 20 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
Looking at the price of the match tickets it’s not surprising that people who don’t give a shit about UB40 can’t be bothered going.

I’m not one to bang on about our ticket prices, it’s not the reason for our poor attendances, but there is a small bump in cost for this concert and plenty won’t bother because of it.

what do you think is a fair price would be to pay?, its cost me £140 for 3 adult and 2 kids tickets in the KOP which i would have paid regardless of the concert or not as we would have gone to the game.
11:22, Wed 20 Mar
To be fair they've been on general sale for about an hour. I'm sure it'll be a decent crowd.
11:30, Wed 20 Mar
I have a season ticket so my thought into single match pricing doesn’t even go below surface level.

I shan’t be staying for the concert.