As story arcs go, this one would take quite some beating. I'm pretty sure Tom Wagner's Hollywood A-lister pal would do a double take at the script. Garry Rowett returning to Blues after almost eight years to tie off the loose ends of - hopefully - the last of the Championship relegation battles we h

[keeprighton1875.wordpress.com]
“Stops what I was doing to read Tatts’ latest blog post”
16:24, Wed 20 Mar
Great read as ever. Its a yes from me. What choice did Tom Wagner have? Once again we wanted action and we got it. Fair play. God willing all comes well and Tony Mowbray gets back to full health and returns to take us forward and upward. In the meantime we're off again.

Fighting relegation is what most of us cut our teeth on, if Rowett can get them up for it then why not again. Its never dull.
Keep Right On - Colin Tattum Blog
As story arcs go, this one would take quite some beating. I'm pretty sure Tom Wagner's Hollywood A-lister pal would do a double take at the script. Garry Rowett returning to Blues after almost eight years to tie off the loose ends of - hopefully - the last of the Championship relegation battles we h

[keeprighton1875.wordpress.com]

Two Rs in his name 😁
Good summary Tatt's, I agree one hundred percent, stay up, let Mowbray convalesce and in the summer clear out the dead wood to start next season with a clean slate.
17:41, Wed 20 Mar
Needs an editor