20:15, Wed 20 Mar
Gary Rowett will leave no stone unturned

[www.bcfc.com]
Tam
20:18, Wed 20 Mar
'It was confirmed by the Club that the decision on Rowett's return, who has previously played for and managed Blues, was taken in conjunction with Mowbray and the incoming boss made clear that he would not have taken on the Challenge without the Gaffer's blessing. "I spoke to Tony about it and I wanted to make sure I had his blessing and he was part of that process - I think that is the right thing to do. Everybody in football hopes that Tony makes a speedy recovery."Part of my job and part of my aim is to make sure, when he gets back, we are a Championship football club. It is a role I am prepared to take on the challenge until the end of the season and make a very strong impact in our own way. "It was really important to me that Tony was part of that and I had a chance to have that conversation with him."

Whatever you think about the appointments, this is good to hear. Regardless of some things that have been said online, I'm sure that everyone will back him and hope that he can do the trick for us.
Make Blues Great Again
20:18, Wed 20 Mar

[www.bcfc.com]

That's where he found Paul Robinson in the first place
20:19, Wed 20 Mar
Birmingham City

[www.bcfc.com]

...in digging up the previously buried corpse of shit football.
Tam
20:21, Wed 20 Mar
LondonAndy
Birmingham City

[www.bcfc.com]

...in digging up the previously buried corpse of shit football.

Shit football that gets points. That will do for me right now. I was never a fan of GR, but if he keeps us up, I'll be bloody delighted.
Make Blues Great Again