21:42, Fri 22 Mar
Anyone else received an invite?

Interesting timing of this event!
07:05, Sat 23 Mar
Must be on US time! Surprised about the dress code as well, I'll have to check the loft for mine!
08:00, Sat 23 Mar
For those that have had an invite could you share the details - what is the timing, this dress code thing, I think it's about infrastructure too? Anything else?

Dan said in one of his articles that timing of the club sharing this ambition maybe isn't great but personally I'm really interested to get more detail about "the project" and understand more about the Knighthead Park sports quarter plans.

I know the first team are in a sticky position in the league which is making us all nervous but I still want to feel positive about the future of the club. More info about the project will do that (I think). KRO.
08:20, Sat 23 Mar
Dress code is ‘Palace 89 style’.
08:26, Sat 23 Mar
Shabby Grifter
For those that have had an invite could you share the details - what is the timing, this dress code thing, I think it's about infrastructure too? Anything else?

Dan said in one of his articles that timing of the club sharing this ambition maybe isn't great but personally I'm really interested to get more detail about "the project" and understand more about the Knighthead Park sports quarter plans.

I know the first team are in a sticky position in the league which is making us all nervous but I still want to feel positive about the future of the club. More info about the project will do that (I think). KRO.

[www.bcfc.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:02, Sat 23 Mar
Mr Wagner will be in attendance at The Open House on 9th April.

From 7-11 April, at Birmingham’s International Convention Centre both he and Mr Cook will be at SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit where they will join 1,500 global leaders and senior executives from international sport and business.

As they say.....join the dots!
11:12, Sat 23 Mar
Bluenose_68

No invite for me. Then again the odds are quite long to be one of the 40 SThs.

I have asked before and asking this again, who went to the last meeting and moaned about it over running. Who would go to an event like this and be on a tight schedule to get away. If you cant stay past 830pm contact the club and get your invite transferred to me.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:34, Sat 23 Mar
Tilton shark
Bluenose_68

No invite for me. Then again the odds are quite long to be one of the 40 SThs.

I have asked before and asking this again, who went to the last meeting and moaned about it over running. Who would go to an event like this and be on a tight schedule to get away. If you cant stay past 830pm contact the club and get your invite transferred to me.

I fed back about the over running, but you have completely missed the point.

Last time they had six presentations dotted around the stadium. It made it difficult to fit everything in to the time planned, and as such later presentations became more rushed.

I actually left the stadium around midnight last time - partly due to us recording a live stream after the event, but had I left normally it would have been about eleven ish.

Not quite the moaning about staying past 8:30 is it?
11:42, Sat 23 Mar
Talking of live streams do you know if the club will be streaming this one?
11:43, Sat 23 Mar
Thongs
Talking of live streams do you know if the club will be streaming this one?

No idea.

I’d hope they would stream at least some of it.
12:08, Sat 23 Mar
Yep that's a fair point.

If I ever get an invite (Very unlikely) I would happily stay past midnight if it meant getting all of the info.

I presume that this time it will all be in one or max of 2 places so they can run to schedule and have everyone out the door.

Hope everyone that goes has a good informative evening.
12:25, Sat 23 Mar
Tilton shark
Yep that's a fair point.

If I ever get an invite (Very unlikely) I would happily stay past midnight if it meant getting all of the info.

I presume that this time it will all be in one or max of 2 places so they can run to schedule and have everyone out the door.

Hope everyone that goes has a good informative evening.

I get that you would, but for some people it's difficult. Some had come some way for the event, and had to return home for work the following day.

It's going to be just two presentations this time which I think will help ensure that neither of them are rushed. The other thing about there being six last time was the sheer overload of stuff to take in; I found it difficult and I took copious notes.
12:41, Sat 23 Mar
Yep that all makes perfect sense. 👍

Has anyone who went to the first event been invited to the second one as well? Or will it always be invites for different people and those who run OSCs.
12:45, Sat 23 Mar
Tilton shark
Yep that all makes perfect sense. 👍

Has anyone who went to the first event been invited to the second one as well? Or will it always be invites for different people and those who run OSCs.

I don't know who has been invited so I can't say.

I would ask you though did you apply to be a part of the Blues Matters things? Cos I know everyone who was successful has been invited... and even those who weren't successful will be invited to one of the next two.
I've been invited to the next Open House as I applied for one of the Blues Matters fan engagement groups.

I wasn't successful in my Blues Matters application unfortunately despite what I thought was quite a compelling covering letter but hey ho, there were a lot of applicants for a limited number of spaces so I get that they can't accept everyone. They confirmed there'll be openings again in the future so may apply again if I still want to.

Looking forward to the next Open House, it may provoke another change to my SHA username too!
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.