Not sure if it’s old news?
Says we are bringing in Mike Rigg from Man City as Sporting Director

[www.birminghamworld.uk]
09:45, Wed 27 Mar
Kimber
Not sure if it’s old news?
Says we are bringing in Mike Rigg from Man City as Sporting Director

[www.birminghamworld.uk]

Not exactly new news, this has been happening since January. Think he finally starts next week.
09:50, Wed 27 Mar
Article says working with the academy so I doubt he's a Craig Gardner replacement?
12:55, Wed 27 Mar
Not sure we can fully slate CG, tbh, he was working under the Chinese and with BOTH hands behind his back. He had to take whatever he could and some of it has ended up rather drab
13:46, Wed 27 Mar
Hopefully Craig goes signed a load of Injury prone duds who are cry babies (playing when Mowbray first went sick and refusing to play for Rooney)
13:52, Wed 27 Mar
Utter nonsense.
14:37, Wed 27 Mar
TiptonBluenose
Hopefully Craig goes signed a load of Injury prone duds who are cry babies (playing when Mowbray first went sick and refusing to play for Rooney)

WTF are you on about
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
14:49, Wed 27 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
Article says working with the academy so I doubt he's a Craig Gardner replacement?

As Dan says, it's old news.

Mike Rigg is formally due to start in April as Academy Managing Director.
14:59, Wed 27 Mar
Gardner should be sacked
The players he has signed are utterly shit
They don't give a eff refusing to play for Rooney and Venus.
We need better
Unless you are happily accepting of shit season in season out.
15:09, Wed 27 Mar
Who has refused to play?
15:34, Wed 27 Mar
Take a look at our Club Captain who didn't play Coventry away and there were photos of him out shopping

Also look at the players performances on the pitch. If you think there levels of performance have been acceptable this season then we deserve to be in a relegation battle.
15:41, Wed 27 Mar
TiptonBluenose
Take a look at our Club Captain who didn't play Coventry away and there were photos of him out shopping

Also look at the players performances on the pitch. If you think there levels of performance have been acceptable this season then we deserve to be in a relegation battle.

So this is solely your opinion then?
15:55, Wed 27 Mar
TiptonBluenose

He was injured you clown
16:15, Wed 27 Mar
I imagine Gardner will be sacked at the end of the season, blamed for Cooke's mistake in October. However I do think we need better recruitment to push on.
16:16, Wed 27 Mar
who blamed him?

I’d imagine Wagner knows who’s decision it was, and it’s been and gone anyway, mistake made and corrected.

Gardners been working with tight restrictions and done pretty well imo

Hard to judge this seasons recruitment with 6 different managers