08:25, Thu 28 Mar
On Thursday afternoon councillors on Birmingham City Councils Cabinet Committee for property will meet to discuss and potentially accept a report to sell a chunk of land in Bordesley to an outside party. While there has been no official confirmation as to who the purchaser of the land is, it has be

[almajir.net]
08:26, Thu 28 Mar
Good read - Thanks Dan
08:37, Thu 28 Mar
Does this stadium not require us to be established in the Premier league? Something that feels a million miles away right now.
08:40, Thu 28 Mar
Tony H
Does this stadium not require us to be established in the Premier league? Something that feels a million miles away right now.

It’s not like it’s going to be built tomorrow mate.
08:54, Thu 28 Mar
Is there any way they can realistically block/pause it? I'd assume/hope not but until its in Wagner's hands I'm keeping the champagne on ice.

I hope they show the open house presentations on line as it'd be nice to see the plans.
08:58, Thu 28 Mar
number8
Is there any way they can realistically block/pause it? I'd assume/hope not but until its in Wagner's hands I'm keeping the champagne on ice.

I hope they show the open house presentations on line as it'd be nice to see the plans.

I think the fact the commissioners have recommended approval should help force their hands. I can’t see any reason why the council would put a hold on it.
09:01, Thu 28 Mar
👍
09:03, Thu 28 Mar
Some of the questions on those forms though!
09:06, Thu 28 Mar
Thanks for explaining these things, much appreciated. Potentially very exciting news.
09:07, Thu 28 Mar
Any idea how much the land cost?
09:09, Thu 28 Mar
Tony H

A new stadium is going to take at least 5 years, and probably more like 8 years. I think we will be back in the Premiership in probably 5 years, maybe even sooner if we hold onto our Championship status.
09:10, Thu 28 Mar
Ribeye
Any idea how much the land cost?

Nope, as I said in the article that detail is redacted
09:11, Thu 28 Mar
How much do you think they are paying for the land?
09:17, Thu 28 Mar
Thongs
How much do you think they are paying for the land?

I have no idea.
09:19, Thu 28 Mar
El Mayor
Tony H

It’s not like it’s going to be built tomorrow mate.

The amount of people failing to grasp this is astonishing.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H