09:59, Thu 28 Mar
How much is this costing Knighthead? Its seems a very expensive gamble.

If they spend £1b on a stadium (which they won’t), it’ll be around 1/10th of their current assets. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong?

A lot of the stadium costs will come from sponsorship and 3rd party investment I imagine, rather than directly from Wagner’s chequebook. The NFL pumped millions into Spurs’ new stadium for example.
10:00, Thu 28 Mar
Thongs
Yes but that site is 400 metres from St Andrew's. Have they factored in that many won’t want to travel that far?

😁

Don't even joke about it...
10:03, Thu 28 Mar
El Mayor
Tony H

How about you post something positive?

The most obvious Viler on here in some time
Happy Clapper
10:05, Thu 28 Mar
I was thinking that after a post a couple of days ago. He's trying to be subtle but he's being a bit clumsy with it.
10:09, Thu 28 Mar
I'm no viler. I'm worried about this for Blues because we aren't ready for this.
10:10, Thu 28 Mar
150 years not long enough?
10:12, Thu 28 Mar
I doubt you’ll be there for it so, don’t worry
10:15, Thu 28 Mar
Tony H
I'm no viler. I'm worried about this for Blues because we aren't ready for this.

If clubs all waited until they were "ready" they would never do anything.

You get "ready" by being ambitious, not just crossing your fingers and hoping.

Man City weren't "ready" when they moved to the City of Manchester Stadium. They just got on and did it anyway, because they had ambition.
10:18, Thu 28 Mar
I'm a bit worried that Mo's part-worn tyres are going to put the kibosh on all this. I can't see where else the away end entrance is going to be.
10:20, Thu 28 Mar
Le Mod
El Mayor
Tony H

How about you post something positive?

The most obvious Viler on here in some time

Holy crap his post history (of 2 days) is horrifyingly obvious that he's a Viler.

Not a positive word said.
10:24, Thu 28 Mar
El Mayor
Waggeh
Cheers Dan. Good read as usual, nice to have the facts separated from the clickbait and a reminder to be excited but still stay grounded.

Do we know either officially or just anecdotally how successful the Alliance Lounge has been for the club so far? I've only seen pictures but can imagine it cost Knighthead a few quid.

Not officially but I’ve heard it’s consistently sold out, at fairly steep prices.

I thought the Alliance was invite only for potential and current sponsors?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:27, Thu 28 Mar
Tony H

What a sad act !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:29, Thu 28 Mar
El Mayor
Waggeh
Cheers Dan. Good read as usual, nice to have the facts separated from the clickbait and a reminder to be excited but still stay grounded.

Do we know either officially or just anecdotally how successful the Alliance Lounge has been for the club so far? I've only seen pictures but can imagine it cost Knighthead a few quid.

Not officially but I’ve heard it’s consistently sold out, at fairly steep prices.

if you want to experience it for yourself then you can go and watch a women's game in there for £50 a head I think it was

was very impressed when I went
Nikola Zigic
El Mayor
Waggeh

Initially it was but now you can buy seats in there.
Hopefully he gets to see his kids again soon