14:32, Thu 28 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Hello.
I’m one of the normal ones

If this is true then it's frankly quite concerning.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
17:04, Thu 28 Mar
I’m very disappointed in you
Tony Fantastico
17:05, Thu 28 Mar
BornBlue56
Yes I’ve noticed that
💙
Tony Fantastico
19:07, Thu 28 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt

You know I love you really mate.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
19:17, Thu 28 Mar
jefflynneshair
Rab C Nesbitt

You know I love you really mate.
Someone’s gotta
Tony Fantastico
20:55, Thu 28 Mar
BornBlue56
Good Morning everyone I’ve followed this site for many years and decided to take the plunge I’ve been a STH since the early 70s with my best mate and still frequent many away matches inc this season I do have 2 client ref No’s if anyone needs help for the Cardiff / Coventry games KRO

Another Johnny-come-lately 😀

Welcome. Ignore the nutters.
07:06, Fri 29 Mar
Welcome, avoid the politics board.
09:16, Fri 29 Mar
Thanks 👍 good advice KRO
09:51, Fri 29 Mar
BornBlue56
Good Morning everyone I’ve followed this site for many years and decided to take the plunge I’ve been a STH since the early 70s with my best mate and still frequent many away matches inc this season I do have 2 client ref No’s if anyone needs help for the Cardiff / Coventry games KRO

Hello mate. Just always intrigued by "first time posters" who have "taken the plunge" and written something. No criticism of you....just wondering what has held you back. I am the opposite...I have to fight the urge to stop my endless wittering. Why did you read so much but never write anything? Genuine question.
10:06, Fri 29 Mar
Morning I’m on various other Blues sites but always read SHA but find it interesting what people say about certain situations and how everyone has a different opinion and views in which I respect but try not to get too involved as things can get very heated I do like to chat with other blues fans especially on the away games rather than debate things on sites tbh it’s much better in a pub in Sunderland Sheffield Southampton etc I prefer the face to face debate KRO
10:49, Fri 29 Mar
Fair enough. I get ya.