17:27, Fri 29 Mar
Plymouth are sinking
Rowett will scab some points from somewhere.
We scored a goal.
Got 1 point from 21.
17:27, Fri 29 Mar
Only 7 games left until this miserable train wreck of a season is over. If we’re in league 1 by then I’d say we deserve it.
17:30, Fri 29 Mar
Only 7 games left until this miserable train wreck of a season is over. If we’re in league 1 by then I’d say we deserve it.

Oh yes, definitely. If we are relegated we can't possibly claim it is undeserved ... in fact we've been lucky that other teams have been so shite that it hasn't happened already
17:31, Fri 29 Mar
1 step closer to not having to think about this shit house of a club for a couple months
Tam
17:35, Fri 29 Mar
Positives? Well, we're not in the relegation zone. Bad decisions and subsequent bad luck has done us (along with some terrible performances. As we all know, the JE/WR episode was a terrible piece of jusgement, but I thought the appointment of TM was excellent. His illness (just talking in football terms here) was terrible luck for us, as we'd have had more points on the board now.

But, we're still 'safe' as at tonight. Would I put my house on us surviving though? No, I wouldn't.
Make Blues Great Again
17:36, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
One game closer to fecking a load of this shite off.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:59, Fri 29 Mar
The main positive after today's game is that we will attack from the off on Monday as it must be clear to even Rowett by now that we're too prone to defensive errors to protect a sigle goal lead.

We need to score 2 in a game to have a chance of any points.
18:17, Fri 29 Mar
Haircut1000
Got 1 point from 21.

Not really a positive, staggeringly awful.
18:20, Fri 29 Mar
Bielik back
18:25, Fri 29 Mar
We're losing by margins. We need a couple of games where they swing the other way. About time WE had a fecking own goal or freak deflection or goal punched in.
18:27, Fri 29 Mar
If we go down, FFP has cleared, Knighthead are here for the long haul, we'll just romp League 1

Clubs drop and don't come back, but they arent owned by ambitious billionaires.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:37, Fri 29 Mar
Mets opening day today. Let’s Go Fecking Mets
18:38, Fri 29 Mar
Blue in CT

And with that they guve up a home run 1-1. now top of 4th innings
18:39, Fri 29 Mar
Blue in CT
Blue in CT