17:59, Fri 29 Mar
Can you stop posting please?
18:12, Fri 29 Mar
👍
18:13, Fri 29 Mar
I’ve seen that many I get my next one free.
18:15, Fri 29 Mar
😁
18:16, Fri 29 Mar
Don’t know how it can be peoples 1st when we’ve been in relegation scraps pretty much every season since 2017? (Even monks year we ended up in one due to the points deduction)
23:13, Fri 29 Mar
Only a person watching their first relegation scrap would 'know' that we're going to lose our games against those teams in and around the play-offs. Come to think of it; they're probably the same who who 'know' that we're going to beat Rotherham.
23:20, Fri 29 Mar
Ive seen my fair share

The problem I have with this lot is they dont seem capable of scoring a goal from a set piece, not even a threat

Theres no hope of being able to put teams unfer pressure in their own half, get balls in an winnthe 2nds etc

They just haven't got it in them, the lack of leadership is a real issue

We dont have the blood and thunder, fight or back to basics football to call on this time around

Losing individual battles all over the pitch

Its bleak
23:28, Fri 29 Mar
I agree. I will add to that and say our press is non existent, we’re so easy to play against, as they just play round us and we let the other teams dictate the play. I know we should expect that as a rowett team now, but we were like that under Venus and Rooney as well.

As well, I find that we’re always second to everything, lose all the 50-50s, and every team we play is just capable of keeping the ball and playing better football than we can do. Somethings just not right with this team of players.