19:29, Fri 29 Mar
New stadium
Not investing

Brilliant 👏
19:33, Fri 29 Mar
Man City went from lower league to where they are now. Why can’t we if we do drop down?
19:42, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Still hasn’t won a game at Blackburn . Mowbray is better
Tony Fantastico
19:55, Fri 29 Mar
Thank you, reading this has genuinely brightened my mood. I assume it’s satire?
19:58, Fri 29 Mar
I understand people are feeling a bit emotional but speaking out of your anus is still that very thing, isn’t it. Up there for worst posts of the year so far, amidst fierce competition.
20:04, Fri 29 Mar
Mostly agree with you mate, but don't think Div 2 beckons, however the happy clappers on here are laughable, Div 1 calls, the players are shite and should hang their heads in shame whatever happens. The board are 1st class though, it's just the players, they should be sacked but cannot be, because they're protected.
Disgrace to the shirt.
20:59, Fri 29 Mar
Oboe
Mostly agree with you mate, but don't think Div 2 beckons, however the happy clappers on here are laughable, Div 1 calls, the players are shite and should hang their heads in shame whatever happens. The board are 1st class though, it's just the players, they should be sacked but cannot be, because they're protected.
Disgrace to the shirt.

So apart from disagreeing that the Board are shite, and they will invest, and that we aren’t being relegated to division 4, you ‘mostly’ agree.
21:01, Fri 29 Mar
denbcfc
Thak god for JE getting results out of this Rabble.
If it wasn't for him we would be accompanying Rotherham into the 3rd Division already,but thats imminent.
The Shit owners and Management will not invest next Season,so Another drop will happen.
But at least we'll have the Best Stadium in the 4th Division.
Absolutely Shocking.

I bet you’re single