11:53, Tue 2 Apr
I'm not,
6 points v Cardiff and Coventry are our best route to safety.
I'm hoping for a minimum of 7 points from the games v Cardiff, Coventry and Rotherham.
11:54, Tue 2 Apr
quoman
Again, as has been for too many seasons now, its not what we do but the fact that there are 3 teams worse than us, if we only pick up another 5 points the others below us will do worse !!
Very true. Its strange that results from the bottom 7 are almost as important as our result.
11:55, Tue 2 Apr
Sheep2
I'm not,
6 points v Cardiff and Coventry are our best route to safety.
I'm hoping for a minimum of 7 points from the games v Cardiff, Coventry and Rotherham.

Yeah I fancy us to win both the home games coming up, be pretty much safe then and hopefully go to Rotherham and finish the job.

If we get 7 from the next 4 games we'll be pretty much safe with 2 to spare I reckon.
11:59, Tue 2 Apr
I have no confidence about the Cov game.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
We are due one against them
12:01, Tue 2 Apr
Tom TheProject Brady
We beat a Fulham team chasing automatics on the last day to stay up, we can beat 6th in the league on the last day to stay up.

They were already promoted no? Didn’t they storm to promotion quite early and then completely switch off once it was confirmed?

No, they went on to beat villa in the playoff final.

You may be thinking of Reading back in 2011/2012.
H

12:02, Tue 2 Apr
Nikola Zigic
I have no confidence about the Cov game.

I have renewed faith due to the manager.
12:06, Tue 2 Apr
True.

I feel like we've rolled over against Coventry repeatedly over the last few years, barely even giving them a game.

We went 2-0 up at home and managed to lose 4-2 under Bowyer I think? Eustace got a point off them in a game that I had to google to remember.

If we do what we did yesterday then we can at least get a point.
H

12:34, Tue 2 Apr
Two more wins and maybe some draws.
I do not see Huddersfield winning two more and I’m not sure Wednesday win two more neither.

Maybe I’m still drunk or my optimism has comeback!

Massive blow for Coventry to lose yesterday and they have Leeds & Southampton in the next two.
A week before the semi final against United, I’m confident they’ll be out the playoff race and careful of there ankles and muscles for their huge game a week later against United.
12:50, Tue 2 Apr
I can see us losing the next 3 then winning the last 3.

Not good for the heart, but it would be enough.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
13:00, Tue 2 Apr
Leicester (A) 0
Cardiff (H) 3
Coventry (H) 1
Rotherham (A) 1
Huddersfield (A) 0
Norwich (H) 1
13:03, Tue 2 Apr
Leicester (A) 1
Cardiff (H) 1
Coventry (H) 0
Rotherham (A) 3
Huddersfield (A) 3
Norwich (H) 0
TaylorJay84
I do not see Huddersfield winning two more and I’m not sure Wednesday win two more neither.

Massive blow for Coventry to lose yesterday and they have Leeds & Southampton in the next two.
A week before the semi final against United, I’m confident they’ll be out the playoff race and careful of there ankles and muscles for their huge game a week later against United.

I think i'm least confident re the Cov game. Though as you say, it's the week before the FA Cup Semi Final (it could mean players are playing for places or that their minds are focussed on that game.

I think we'll beat Cardiff. Avoid defeat against Rotherham and Huddersfield and we should be ok. A win against either of those two and we're safe, I think.
Formerly Deckchair
TaylorJay84

I think i'm least confident re the Cov game. Though as you say, it's the week before the FA Cup Semi Final (it could mean players are playing for places or that their minds are focussed on that game.

I think we'll beat Cardiff. Avoid defeat against Rotherham and Huddersfield and we should be ok. A win against either of those two and we're safe, I think.

Like I said mate if they are cut adrift from 6th spot the next few games they will be half arsed about our game a week before the semi.
Could look at it either way, playing for places up for it or a few taking it easy etc.

Think we’re due to beat em, about bloody time.
13:55, Tue 2 Apr
I hope so, they're really starting to piss me off now. Deluded prats.