09:08, Tue 2 Apr
Finally win a game and can't even bask in the glory!
09:20, Tue 2 Apr
Chris
Finally win a game and can't even bask in the glory!

[www.skysports.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:27, Tue 2 Apr
Cheers - couldn't find them on Sky's YouTube channel through the tele this morning. Looking forward to the Blues 8-minute version later.

That one on one seemed to last forever. Stansfield did very well to keep his head. When he shifted the ball to the right a little instead of rounding the keeper, I thought he'd effed it. I've never been any good up front though.
09:34, Tue 2 Apr
It was like scoring a goal in slow motion!
10:00, Tue 2 Apr
Although, it did mean we were treated to one of my favourite things in football: the collective silence as everybody takes a deep breath as they wait for the ball to cross the line.

"Go on, go on, *silence*........ YESSSSSSSS"
10:10, Tue 2 Apr
Blues highlights now up

10:12, Tue 2 Apr
The highlights do exactly what Blues TV did live when Stansfield broke away. They cut to a weird camera behind the goal so you couldn't really see what was happening. Way to make an extremely stressful moment even more stressful! haha
10:15, Tue 2 Apr
Nice one Tebs
10:28, Tue 2 Apr
I noticed that. Bit awkward. Then after the goal they chose the wrong shot when looking for Stansfield celebrating and we had 3 seconds of awkward empty goalmouth scenes.

Won't be too critical. The direction of BluesTV has got better. On the whole it's pretty polished compared to what it used to be.
11:00, Tue 2 Apr
It’s still like a college project.
15:04, Tue 2 Apr
Chris
Although, it did mean we were treated to one of my favourite things in football: the collective silence as everybody takes a deep breath as they wait for the ball to cross the line.

"Go on, go on, *silence*........ YESSSSSSSS"
I was in the bogs so missed the goal, but the ‘goowarn’ then silence then roar is a marvellous sound. I got a little of bit of blood rushing to little Rab . Marvellous
Tony Fantastico
15:16, Tue 2 Apr
Stansfields goal against Plymouth was probably the best, go on, I’ve ever heard at Blues

Was exceptional
15:26, Tue 2 Apr
Yeah, that bit where it went like an experimental student film and you couldn't really see the finish?

I thought Lindsay Anderson was trying to make Stansfield miss from beyond the grave or something
15:36, Tue 2 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Stansfields goal against Plymouth was probably the best, go on, I’ve ever heard at Blues

Was exceptional
Yeah remember that one well. Beautiful noise
Tony Fantastico
15:43, Tue 2 Apr
Stick YouTube on when you go to bed tonight, Rab, see if it gets the old juices flowing again for lucky Mrs Rab