09:20, Tue 2 Apr
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive as Ryan Lowe bemoans missed chances at St Andrew's before seeing his side slip-up

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
If Preston would’ve got a point yesterday it would’ve been a travesty

A poor a side I’ve seen, for one chasing the play offs
09:25, Tue 2 Apr
“We’ve got two glorious opportunities to go in at 2-0 at half-time and didn’t take them"

Which two chances? The one where they got behind Aiwu and Buchanan saved him? I can't recall another.
09:33, Tue 2 Apr
Chris
“We’ve got two glorious opportunities to go in at 2-0 at half-time and didn’t take them"

Which two chances? The one where they got behind Aiwu and Buchanan saved him? I can't recall another.

There was another that Ruddy saved... but he's not counting our "glorious" first half chances... if taken the half time score would have been 4 - 2
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:37, Tue 2 Apr
Let alone Paiks “sitter”
Tam
09:38, Tue 2 Apr
Chris

Yeah, that one of course (what an interception from Buchanan!) and there were a couple more where they should have pulled the trigger but fannied about, and there was that smart stop from Ruddy where he did well to hold it instead of palming it away, but that was about it really.

They should have done something better with a couple of them, but didn’t. Feck ‘em, the better side won and we could have scored a couple more.
Make Blues Great Again
09:38, Tue 2 Apr
They had one chance from memory, where Buchanan came in and mopped it up

I don't recall anything else at all, just the odd speculative shot from outside the box

We had way more moments/efforts/close calls, the 23 (Millar?) who came on for them looked very dangerous but there was nothing from the others, I'd take him if we stay up, he's only on loan from Basel

Absolute limbs by the way, what a sight
Happy Clapper
09:47, Tue 2 Apr
Tam
Buchanan is class. Proper left back.

Left backs are cool

A good left back makes a huge difference
09:50, Tue 2 Apr
First half chances

Blues:

- Miyoshi slipping Bacuna in, who side footed straight at keeper

- Buchanan hitting the post

- Miyoshi half volley on edge of box

- JJ long ranger whisker wide of the post

PNE:

- Aiwu meekly bottling a 60/40, and Buchanan sliding in to save

4-1 i make it
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
09:58, Tue 2 Apr
Yeah, this was my recollection of it, unless he counts Robbie Brady cutting in on his defunct right foot to shoot from range? Daft sod.
10:06, Tue 2 Apr
There was one where they were 12 yards out and he passed it, which was intercepted (not Buchanan) when it was easier to shoot and score. First half.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
10:09, Tue 2 Apr
Either way we had more chances

Some managers gotta look for excuses when they lose. Cant lose gracefully Hchy
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
Bad reportage. Did nobody ask him "which chances were those, then, Mr One Shot On Target And No Corners? The one where you didn't get a shot in or the other one where you didn't get a shot in?"

ETA: xG was 1.4 v 0.2, so...
10:25, Tue 2 Apr
He's right - if they'd scored a couple of their half chances, they could have been 2-0 up. It's equally accurate to say that if we'd scored all of the half-chances we've had this year, we'd be top of the league. Not sure what good that does but if it makes him feel better about getting out-played in every department by a team that hadn't won in 7 games, so be it.

It's a tired old cliché to say "we wanted it more" but in this case, it was pretty obvious that we did.
10:33, Tue 2 Apr
Nikola Zigic
There was one where they were 12 yards out and he passed it, which was intercepted (not Buchanan) when it was easier to shoot and score. First half.

Just seen it on the Blues TV highlights, tries to slip him in when he should shoot. Either way, half-chance. Lowe's a shyster.