10:36, Tue 2 Apr
They definitely had a few chances first half that they effed up in a big way. One of them their lad passed it out when he should’ve shot and another their young lad had a free shot on goal in the box and scuffed it horribly.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:10, Tue 2 Apr
Super Hans
They definitely had a few chances first half that they effed up in a big way. One of them their lad passed it out when he should’ve shot and another their young lad had a free shot on goal in the box and scuffed it horribly.
Those are the ones I remember, but “glorious”?
Gardners, although further out was probably easier, and in terms of the way the game was played we pretty much buried them (for the 2nd time this season)
Having watched both games, and seen them plenty of other times on tv I have no idea whatsoever how they are where they are in the league. Complete mystery
11:50, Tue 2 Apr
This sounds a deluded at Nathan Jones’ post match comments when he was at Luton.
12:41, Tue 2 Apr
Bit rich to talk about luck after the mugging we took at Deepdale earlier in the season.

Bielik inexplicably headed into his own net to drag Preston level, and then Ruddy let one go through him to give them an undeserved win.

Reckoned Preston deserved 3 points that night as well, as deluded and one-eyed a manager as they come.
12:57, Tue 2 Apr
montypenguin
Bit rich to talk about luck after the mugging we took at Deepdale earlier in the season.

Bielik inexplicably headed into his own net to drag Preston level, and then Ruddy let one go through him to give them an undeserved win.

Reckoned Preston deserved 3 points that night as well, as deluded and one-eyed a manager as they come.
Yes - we were absolutely superb that night - mullered ‘em for the first hour. Possibly still our best performance this season, even with Burke spraying relatively simple “final balls” all around Lancashire.
I thought that night they’re just a big side that run around a bit, and I’ve not seen anything since to change my mind
13:21, Tue 2 Apr
Agreed. Would have bet the house on us finishing higher than them after that game.

Then...(dons hard helmet)...unnecessary changes were made that completely derailed the season.
13:37, Tue 2 Apr
Yes - they were crowing on about being top of the league, and I said to my son “not for long”, and also that we would finish above them.
They are exceptionally ordinary, and it shows how,if things had played out differently, how much better our season could have been
The SkySports highlights paint a story.
None stop Blues chances, amongst 2 or 3 PNE shots that were easily sorted.