13:17, Tue 2 Apr
My lad is a ST holder and as his dad I want to take advantage of the £15 per game offer for the next 2 home matches. Lad says just looked and it is still showing as full price on website, anyone know how you book these?
13:21, Tue 2 Apr
Best bet is to ring the ticket office
13:27, Tue 2 Apr
Make sure he’s logged into his account, I did it last week and it offers full price but also the discounted price tickets.
I’ve got family coming down from Scotland that weekend and for 5 additional tickets (3 senior citizen, 1 adult, 1 under 16) I paid £50 (plus booking fee) for what is advertised at £125 full price. Fair play to the club.
13:30, Tue 2 Apr
Yeah when you are signed in you'll see ticket categories with STH as the cheaper option
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:56, Tue 2 Apr
Log in to his account, there’s a drop down option for the cheaper tickets. Just got some for Cov
16:32, Tue 2 Apr
Best bet is to ring the ticket office[/quote

Yep I just rang and booked for both games using a mates ST.

Surprisingly efficient and digital tickets arrived within 5 minutes
20:55, Tue 2 Apr
I always ring when I need extra tickets. Never taken very long as as yiou say digital tickets arrive straight away.
00:20, Wed 3 Apr
We’ve sorted the tickets now. Thanks for the help everyone 👍
18:47, Wed 3 Apr
Is it possible to order Cov tickets online using a client ref number of a season ticket holder or is it only possible to do this over the phone?
19:06, Wed 3 Apr
On the phone. Unless you’re a sth buying for someone who isn’t one
Tony Fantastico
19:07, Wed 3 Apr
Just on the phone. Dead easy though
23:08, Fri 5 Apr
Is it 1 offer per season ticket holder does any one know?
23:30, Fri 5 Apr
Unlimited
10:12, Sat 6 Apr
Kd22

I bought 3 £15 tickets for Cov against my ST!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
11:51, Sat 6 Apr
Made in Daegu
Kd22

I bought 3 £15 tickets for Cov against my ST!

I thought you had to buy both games for £30. ?