17:52, Tue 2 Apr
I'm assuming the two big screens either side of the railway were just temporary for UB40?

I noticed seats had been removed for the stage as well so assuming these will be put back in due course?
18:00, Tue 2 Apr
It’s been said they were just for the concert so yes to both
Tony Fantastico
20:37, Tue 2 Apr
Are they still putting up screens on the Tilton and GM in the summer? Be interesting how they do that without blocking views, especially on the GM.
20:49, Tue 2 Apr
On top of the stands?
Tony Fantastico
20:51, Tue 2 Apr
There was people in the GMU yesterday I presume the screens hanging didn't obstruct their view?
20:52, Tue 2 Apr
Bilbo86
Are they still putting up screens on the Tilton and GM in the summer? Be interesting how they do that without blocking views, especially on the GM.

Yes they are
20:52, Tue 2 Apr
bluechip
There was people in the GMU yesterday I presume the screens hanging didn't obstruct their view?

I assumed they were friends and family of the band and not really there for the game itself.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
22:07, Tue 2 Apr
Couldn't make it Yesterday were the Preston fans allowed to stay as there were crowds of people in the away area watching the concert?
22:18, Tue 2 Apr
They kicked the Preston fans out and moved the people from GMU to what was the away end
22:20, Tue 2 Apr
Yep

No.
22:25, Tue 2 Apr
Tilton Rifle
Yep

No they weren't.

Preston fans went, people who were in the GMU during the game came down to where they were.
22:28, Tue 2 Apr
El Mayor
Tilton Rifle
Yep

No they weren't.

Preston fans went, people who were in the GMU during the game came down to where they were.

Which was all explained in FAQ on bcfc.com regarding the concert not long after it was announced. It amazes me that so many people don't bother to read (properly) stuff that the club puts out there.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:40, Tue 2 Apr
Bilbo86

I could see the screens yesterday from the Main Stand as they were below the roof line but I doubt the proposed ones on the Tilton/GM upper would be visible, I think the Main Stand roof would block them, but you never know.
22:50, Tue 2 Apr
B_C_F_C

Which was all explained in FAQ on bcfc.com regarding the concert not long after it was announced. It amazes me that so many people don't bother to read (properly) stuff that the club puts out there.

This is terrible discrimination against people who cannot read.