23:16, Tue 2 Apr
Yes.. nice gig lads but

You haven't had to listen to Blues fans singing "Food For Thought" after every goal for the last 40 years

1.. we STILL don't sing it after every goal
2.. the earliest i can remember it catching on was 2009/2010

As Fat Buddha would say .... it made you look "cringe"
23:24, Tue 2 Apr
Fecking comedian
23:56, Tue 2 Apr
This season has felt like 40 years tbf
07:05, Wed 3 Apr
The first time I remember it was after the final whistle in the cup final and id say it's only caught on properly in the last 3 seasons
07:13, Wed 3 Apr
Rags
Yes.. nice gig lads but

You haven't had to listen to Blues fans singing "Food For Thought" after every goal for the last 40 years

1.. we STILL don't sing it after every goal
2.. the earliest i can remember it catching on was 2009/2010

As Fat Buddha would say .... it made you look "cringe"

24hrs later 😂
08:32, Wed 3 Apr
They didn’t even play it after wins I don’t think until qpr at home last season I believe.
08:33, Wed 3 Apr
Bluenose27
They didn’t even play it after wins I don’t think until qpr at home last season I believe.
"Why are they playing this song?"

"They always do after we lose."

"Oh, what do they play after we win?"

"Dunno, only been coming for two years."
09:52, Wed 3 Apr
I don't mind Food for Thought, and I really quite like the BCFC version, but I do miss Singing the Blues, by Bluenose Brothers, after a win.
10:05, Wed 3 Apr
It works brilliantly when we blare it out on the final whistle after a win
10:23, Wed 3 Apr
Bluenose27

Yeah I can't recall it being played much (if at all) until last season. Certainly didn't sing it after goals.

Still... helps the story have some legs!
10:25, Wed 3 Apr
Tbf there’s not been many goals or wins to play it after.

Dakota gives me PTSD whenever it comes on my Spotify now.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:04, Wed 3 Apr
Ribeye
The first time I remember it was after the final whistle in the cup final and id say it's only caught on properly in the last 3 seasons

I can very vividly remember it being sung multiple times at Peterborough away in 2013, along with someone going arse over tit over a crush barrier when we scored the second. By my reckoning that's 11 seasons ago and it was fairly established then.
13:27, Wed 3 Apr
it was astro and ali who were the big blues fans AFAIK. Bt and james brown were / are vilers. I'm not sure the rest really had any interest in footie
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:31, Wed 3 Apr
In tbe Chris Sutton BBC website weekly predictions thingy, JB makes it thunderously clear he's Blues.

Brilliantly, this article also perpetuates the myth that we sing Food For Thought after a goal.
13:35, Wed 3 Apr
Norman Hassan is a big blues fan. My sister used to go out with his nephew many years ago (when she was at school - she’s 54 now 🤣) and used to travel to babysit his kids, go to bbq’s with the band, and travel on the tour bus/go behind the scenes at gigs