11:58, Thu 4 Apr
Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: [doit.az1.qualtrics.com]

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
14:59, Thu 4 Apr
Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: [doit.az1.qualtrics.com]

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.

Slightly confusing - do you want MY views, or my views on what i think others' views are ?

ie 1. Is politics an integral aspect of the sporting spectacle for fans during mega events such as the Euros?
Do you want what i think .... or are you asking for my opinions on what "fans" in general think ?
17:10, Thu 4 Apr
Football and politics should be kept separate, dont agree with the rainbow flags either or the taking the knee. Kick racism out of football is relevant and should be promoted but everything else, no.
17:21, Thu 4 Apr
Football and politics should be kept separate, dont agree with the rainbow flags either or the taking the knee. Kick racism out of football is relevant and should be promoted but everything else, no.

He asked you to answer the survey - not answer on here
17:29, Thu 4 Apr
If I put my answers on here I’d be banned
17:30, Thu 4 Apr
If I put my answers on here I’d be banned

Me too ... that's why i didn't answer Ribeye's post directly
18:00, Thu 4 Apr
Ribeye

What about the poppy?
18:15, Thu 4 Apr
El Mayor
Ribeye

What about the poppy?

I know it’s controversial but I don’t agree with the poppy ceremonies at football games but acknowledge that many people would disagree with me. Keep politics in whatever form that takes out of football
18:15, Thu 4 Apr
Ribeye

What about the poppy?

Ooooooooooh, Daniel goes straight for the jugular
18:16, Thu 4 Apr
El Mayor
Ribeye

What about the poppy?

I know it’s controversial but I don’t agree with the poppy ceremonies at football games but acknowledge that many people would disagree with me. Keep politics in whatever form that takes out of football

National anthem?
18:19, Thu 4 Apr
I’ve never really seen remembering everyone that has died in the wars as political. I know there’s many reasons why it’s classed as political but I prefer to look at it, purely as remembering all the dead and sacrifice.

Personally the first thing I’d boot out of football is the clapping at xyz minutes for fans that have passed

Worst thing we’ve ever done is play Brugge

The clubs must get inundated
18:19, Thu 4 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE
El Mayor
Ribeye

What about the poppy?

National anthem?

I like the fact that it’s international games and cup finals only; not before every bleeding game like it is in America even if the teams playing are from high schools.
18:20, Thu 4 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE
El Mayor
Ribeye

What about the poppy?

National anthem?

I like the fact that it’s international games and cup finals only; not before every bleeding game like it is in America even if the teams playing are from high schools.

Why have it at Cup Finals ?
18:22, Thu 4 Apr
My Blue Heaven
I’ve never really seen remembering everyone that has died in the wars as political. I know there’s many reasons why it’s classed as political but I prefer to look at it, purely as remembering all the dead and sacrifice.

Personally the first thing I’d boot out of football is the clapping at xyz minutes for fans that have passed

Worst thing we’ve ever done is play Brugge

The clubs must get inundated

I think if we have rainbow laces etc then the poppy is also a valid thing to have on shirts. However, I also think if anything political is out it has to be everything political and like it or not, the poppy is political. One can remember the dead with a respectful silence alone.

And yeah, I’m not a fan of applauding on xyz minute, but then I’m a heartless fanny. I’ll make it known now should anything happen to me I’ll personally haunt any effer who suggests it in my honour.
18:24, Thu 4 Apr
I’m planning on snorting your ashes so you can be inside me one last time