Carlos Costly
Hearing rumours about cov fans in the home end tomorrow 😬

It’s been on Twitter this evening
00:04, Sat 13 Apr
Maybe they're just 4 years late.
00:10, Sat 13 Apr
It’s wind up
00:14, Sat 13 Apr
Anything that puts our club down, Some Blues fans can't wait to accept it though.

If in the unlikely event there is any in the home end. Good luck to them. Wouldn't wanna be you.
00:26, Sat 13 Apr
Stupid thing to do if true.
02:30, Sat 13 Apr
Blues really is one them grounds where you really shouldn’t do this. You will get done if you are found out.

Tbh I don’t really care if an away fan sits in the home end, behaves themselves, is respectful and stays quiet. if you are smart that’s what you will do.

But if you sit in the home end, celebrate a goal and expect to be ok, then you’re effing thick and deserve what you get.
05:44, Sat 13 Apr
They maybe stoopid, but they ain't that stoopid.
06:39, Sat 13 Apr
Might liven it up a bit.
06:50, Sat 13 Apr
It was mentioned on twitter by cov fans, as an explanation for us selling out. In recent seasons the Coventry fans have developed this feeling of superiority over blues.

Anyway it was quickly scoffed at by a blues fan because you need booking reference numbers to get tickets for this game. In other words they would need the help of a blues fan to get a ticket in our end.

I can’t see it. You might get the odd one and two here and there but nothing to cause concern.
07:09, Sat 13 Apr
Dave
Blues really is one them grounds where you really shouldn’t do this. You will get done if you are found out.

Tbh I don’t really care if an away fan sits in the home end, behaves themselves, is respectful and stays quiet. if you are smart that’s what you will do.

But if you sit in the home end, celebrate a goal and expect to be ok, then you’re effing thick and deserve what you get.

Exactly this.

Coventry are very silly at the moment, I fully expect them to celebrate a goal and get a kicking tomorrow.

It'll make me feel a bit better tbh.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
07:11, Sat 13 Apr
Play silly games get silly prizes
07:17, Sat 13 Apr
Clapton
It was mentioned on twitter by cov fans, as an explanation for us selling out.

Oh the irony 😁
07:24, Sat 13 Apr
Cant stand Coventry and their neediness to create rivalries that aren't there.

Blues, villa and Leicester to name 3. I know a cov fan and he's a nice bloke but he should of been born a villa fan. He's just an absolute cock when it comes to football.

Always asks if I watch them or have I seen their score etc, I just say no why would I? Not interested in Coventry city and neither is anyone else out side of Coventry. He stands there amazed that I'm not interested in them. Then when we play them it's are you looking forward to the big derby? Ok mate your 15 miles away but to me you're a local game, not a derby. They seem to have developed a level of arrogance. Abit like Albion who recently seem to look down their nose at us as if they're some massive club to big to be in the championship.
07:31, Sat 13 Apr
In all my time supporting blues, we’ve always had bigger gates than them and we’ve always had a bigger away following.

This season they’re are beating us home and away in attendances and it’s gone to their heads.