06:47, Sat 13 Apr
After last nights result the bookies have decided the relegation race is pretty much over. We obviously need to give it our best shot but the bookies are as objective as your going to get.

Sheffield Wednesday 8/11
Birmingham 8/11
Huddersfield 10/11
Blackburn 7/2
Stoke 8
QPR 12
07:05, Sat 13 Apr
BlueSteve
After last nights result the bookies have decided the relegation race is pretty much over. We obviously need to give it our best shot but the bookies are as objective as your going to get.

Sheffield Wednesday 8/11
Birmingham 8/11
Huddersfield 10/11
Blackburn 7/2
Stoke 8
QPR 12

You've got Three teams, odds on, for 2 places.
Hardly describe that as "over"

Or have you forgot Rotherham took a place ?
07:06, Sat 13 Apr
Form table over the last six [www.footballwebpages.co.uk]

Blues bottom, even below relegated Rotherham, Coventry third.
07:07, Sat 13 Apr
We were 4/6 on Thursday morning.

I don't see Sheffield Wednesday going down. I thought the only way we would stay up would be at Plymouths expense but last night changed that . It'll be us and Uddersfield that go.

If we win today and Blackburn and stoke don't the escape is on but I just can't see it. After fuming about it for 2 days I calmed down yesterday and accepted our fate, if we stay up it's a bonus. If we don't , we clear out and start from scratch. We'll have the biggest budget and hopefully the best manager (TM) in the league.
07:20, Sat 13 Apr
Such doom and gloom.

Win today. Hud lose, Blackburn lose, Stoke and Sheff draw it looks ALOT different with our next game being Rotherham.
07:26, Sat 13 Apr
Yes I agree but the biggest flaw in your plan is expecting blues to win.
07:30, Sat 13 Apr
Ribeye

…against a Coventry side still pushing for the play offs who have a striker who is on top form. Can’t see it happening.

However, if Blues can confound on occasions, and we know they can, this would be the day to do it!
07:37, Sat 13 Apr
Ribeye

…against a Coventry side still pushing for the play offs who have a striker who is on top form. Can’t see it happening.

However, if Blues can confound on occasions, and we know they can, this would be the day to do it!

Not this blues team previous yes .. can’t think of one surprising positive blues result other than stoke away and that seems like years not months ago such is the decline
07:40, Sat 13 Apr
It's over.

It won't stop us supporting them or willing them on, but we're done.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
07:41, Sat 13 Apr
Green Seamer
Ribeye

Not this blues team previous yes .. can’t think of one surprising positive blues result other than stoke away and that seems like years not months ago such is the decline
TM is an excellent man manager and temporarily instilled some belief into the players but that is long gone now.
07:48, Sat 13 Apr
Yeah we're gone. I'm surprised Blackburn are such long odds though.

They'll struggle to get another point.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
07:59, Sat 13 Apr

I'm not sure why most people seem to think were dead cert to beat Rotherham either 🤣
08:13, Sat 13 Apr
Ser Tait
Yeah we're gone. I'm surprised Blackburn are such long odds though.

They'll struggle to get another point.

They'll do a Blues this year and stay up purely because others are worse and the games have ran out.

We have to win today and I just can't see it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:30, Sat 13 Apr
Lichblue
Such doom and gloom.

Win today. Hud lose, Blackburn lose, Stoke and Sheff draw it looks ALOT different with our next game being Rotherham.
Easier said than done, now flip the results around, then we are almost down, it's not undeserved either if we do go down, this season is the most craziest ever for us, there are no excuses
08:34, Sat 13 Apr
We'll win if the crowd are at it.
An early goal for us and it's game on, we win this We'll win our next 2, 4 points at least. 10 pts from these 4 is definitely achievable.