17:14, Sat 13 Apr
6 points clear in sixth with 2 home games to come against Bristol City and Swansea. A good chance they will be already guaranteed a playoff place by the time they play us.
17:16, Sat 13 Apr
Hopefully we’ll get to enjoy a dead rubber in the sun 👍🏻
17:49, Sat 13 Apr
Need them secure in 6th without chance to finish 5th and avoid an Ipswich semi
LBN
17:53, Sat 13 Apr
yeah, reminds me of the Huddersfield game 2017, they were already in the play offs and were not even hiding the fact they were not interested, they were also under David Wagner so hopefully he does us a favour again.
17:54, Sat 13 Apr
LBN
They changed their whole team that day. What a stroke of luck that was for Harry.
17:55, Sat 13 Apr
LBN
LBN
yeah, reminds me of the Huddersfield game 2017, they were already in the play offs and were not even hiding the fact they were not interested, they were also under David Wagner so hopefully he does us a favour again.
Feels a little like the Fulham game where they rested players and we won to stay up.
17:57, Sat 13 Apr
They could be desperate for a win. That ground full, us fans. Unstoppable. I adore all of you.
17:58, Sat 13 Apr
We’ve got two massive games before this.
Not even looking that far ahead and not sure how you can.
It would be so Blues to do that today and eff it versus bloody Rotherham.

Il focus on Norwich the week going into Norwich.
LBN
18:35, Sat 13 Apr
David Xavis
They could be desperate for a win. That ground full, us fans. Unstoppable. I adore all of you.

They have Bristol City and Swansea at home next 2 games, I think they'll be guaranteed a play off place before they play us, mission complete. I think this is one of the factors that plays massively in our favour. Of the 5 teams fighting for survival I feel we have the best remaining fixtures by far. We're going to be fine.
19:17, Sat 13 Apr
NouCamp
Why would they want to avoid Ipswich, they haven't lost to them for 15 years

Norwich win today was also huge for us as it's highly likely they'll be resting players on the final day now

Beat Rotherham and we'll be fine
19:38, Sat 13 Apr
Brad1875
NouCamp
Why would they want to avoid Ipswich, they haven't lost to them for 15 years

Norwich win today was also huge for us as it's highly likely they'll be resting players on the final day now

Beat Rotherham and we'll be fine

Does that rule still apply about having to play x number of players from the previous game. It got brought in after we benefitted from Huddersfield ringing the changes.
19:38, Sat 13 Apr
Yes, 10 from the previous week have to be in the squad.

You could put 9 on the bench...
19:39, Sat 13 Apr
Not sure but even if they had to field their strongest 11 there's no way they'd be playing at 100% and be trying to avoid injury at all costs if play offs is secured
20:01, Sat 13 Apr
And if Leicester beat Baggies next week I'm hoping they will be all guns blazing for Sheffield Wednesday the week after just to make sure 🤞
20:04, Sat 13 Apr
BlueSteve
LBN
Feels a little like the Fulham game where they rested players and we won to stay up.

Fulham didn’t rest players mate. They’d have gone up automatically if they’d won!