17:16, Sat 13 Apr
A real leader on the pitch today. Take a bow.
17:18, Sat 13 Apr
Performance of the season.
17:21, Sat 13 Apr
He was brilliant today. Proper passion 👏👏
17:23, Sat 13 Apr
Sign him up

(Tongue in cheek 😛)
17:25, Sat 13 Apr
barryblue
He was brilliant today. Proper passion 👏👏

Never doubted the influence of Paul Robinson, me
17:27, Sat 13 Apr
Did anyone else spot that he had tears in his eyes when he scored. Absolute warrior today.
17:34, Sat 13 Apr
Ivan the big softie

Loves us

Love him
LFD
18:00, Sat 13 Apr
He was everywhere today.

Good call by Rowett to put him back in the midfield. We’ve missed his tenacity and endeavour.

Capped the performance off with a rare goal too. Class.
18:20, Sat 13 Apr
Waggeh
Did anyone else spot that he had tears in his eyes when he scored. Absolute warrior today.

I thought he was? Wasn’t sure if he got hit in the eye during the celebration though
18:21, Sat 13 Apr
He got a bit emotional. He was a leader on the pitch today. Exactly what we needed.
18:24, Sat 13 Apr
Tilton Rifle
He got a bit emotional. He was a leader on the pitch today. Exactly what we needed.

Fair play to him 👍🏻
18:32, Sat 13 Apr
Yeah brilliant, and importantly been a key figure when we have been in good form. No coincidence for me
First to admit I am not a Sunjic fan, but I wanted him to start today and would have him playing in these last 4 games (today inc) every single day of the week.

Good performance today full of energy and used the ball pretty well, happy for him.
19:50, Sat 13 Apr
BcFc
Waggeh

I thought he was? Wasn’t sure if he got hit in the eye during the celebration though

Nope... he was crying mate...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Tam
20:46, Sat 13 Apr
He was superb today. Absolutely superb - they all were, but he was bloody everywhere, and what a goal.
Make Blues Great Again