18:35, Sat 13 Apr
Excellent rousing call this morning but do you realise that if we win next week, Huddersfield lose and Blackburn beat Sheff W then we're staying up courtesy of Rowett and Eustace?
18:40, Sat 13 Apr
🙏🙏
18:46, Sat 13 Apr
How do you figure out that?
They'll be 4 points behind with 2 to play. I admire your optimism 👍
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
18:50, Sat 13 Apr
We won't get caught if that happens. Not can't, but won't.
19:08, Sat 13 Apr
Except we are playing Huddersf the following week.
That is going to be a massive game.
19:51, Sat 13 Apr
Beat Rotherham and get a point V TinPotTown, and we will be safe in my opinion
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
20:05, Sat 13 Apr
I'm not so sure.
I think Huddersfield might well beat Swansea.
Even if we beat Rotherham, which is by no means certain a draw would take it to the last day.

Anything can then happen.

It was great today, but we haven't achieved anything yet. If we can play that well in the next two games we'll be fine, but that is a big if. What we have done is to show ourselves we are easily good enough to stay up if we play well.
20:10, Sat 13 Apr
Sheep2
I'm not so sure.
I think Huddersfield might well beat Swansea.
Even if we beat Rotherham, which is by no means certain a draw would take it to the last day.

Anything can then happen.

It was great today, but we haven't achieved anything yet. If we can play that well in the next two games we'll be fine, but that is a big if. What we have done is to show ourselves we are easily good enough to stay up if we play well.

Plymouth playing Stoke makes a big difference
20:13, Sat 13 Apr
We’ll beat Rotherham comfortably now
20:27, Sat 13 Apr
Miguelagenn
Excellent rousing call this morning but do you realise that if we win next week, Huddersfield lose and Blackburn beat Sheff W then we're staying up courtesy of Rowett and Eustace?

And Tony.
20:36, Sat 13 Apr
Miguelagenn

not mathematically. We would be officially safe from relegation if that results happens and we get at least a draw against Huddersfield.