18:51, Sat 13 Apr
From front to back Immense
Special mentions to Beilik, Anderson, Sunjic, Myoshi.
But all immense

Same team next week please
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:56, Sat 13 Apr
Roberts was great too - there’s an actual player in there! Jay - unbelievable energy.
18:59, Sat 13 Apr
The thing I like most about J Stansfield is how he seems to transform from a quietly spoken polite young man off the pitch to a snarling driven animal on it. I love him.
Tam
20:47, Sat 13 Apr
I think Buchanan deserves a mention for an excellent performance as well - and Laird looked twice the player that he has recently.
Make Blues Great Again
20:49, Sat 13 Apr
Tam
Bielik was incredible. Our VVD
Tony Fantastico
20:57, Sat 13 Apr
I totally agree. He was imperious today.
23:06, Sat 13 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Hope Rowett keeps him at centre back for the rest of the season.Looks so good there and brings the best out of Sanderson
23:42, Sat 13 Apr
Unrecognisable performance from Wednesday night. Both full backs more aggressive, Bielik outstanding, Paik and Sunjic excellent and best I’ve seen from Roberts and Anderson. Everything we did was more positive and sharper - even throw ins!
00:19, Sun 14 Apr
davenports
Rab C Nesbitt
Hope Rowett keeps him at centre back for the rest of the season.Looks so good there and brings the best out of Sanderson

He can’t put him back in midfield after today. We look a completely different team with Bielik at CB rather than Aiwu, and I’ve been an Aiwu apologist.
00:38, Sun 14 Apr
Great team selection from Gary today 👌