19:25, Sat 13 Apr
Hope you enjoyed that today.

Get well soon gaffer.
19:30, Sat 13 Apr
Amen. A bastard men. Bielik at CH would have given him joy. An absolute beast
Tony Fantastico
19:35, Sat 13 Apr
If we’re good regularly what a fanbase we’ll be. Lille fans in the Big Bulls Head will have some great memories
Tony Fantastico
19:36, Sat 13 Apr
Yes get well soon. 💙
19:38, Sat 13 Apr
I do love the BBH. Mainly for the fry ups.
00:13, Sun 14 Apr
Tilton Rifle
I do love the BBH. Mainly for the fry ups.

BBH is the king
00:17, Sun 14 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
If we’re good regularly what a fanbase we’ll be. Lille fans in the Big Bulls Head will have some great memories

They have had a good week, not sure how much they’ll remember. Probably the same bunch that was in the Bull Prince Street on Tuesday think there were four of them.
07:10, Sun 14 Apr
Mister Mutley
Rab C Nesbitt

They have had a good week, not sure how much they’ll remember. Probably the same bunch that was in the Bull Prince Street on Tuesday think there were four of them.
Maybe. Think there was 5 of them but I was swigging Staropramen that fast I’m not sure.
I’ve woken up this morning joyous. I do love that club too much. I know we all do btw. It’s ridiculous really
Tony Fantastico
07:14, Sun 14 Apr
I've just read 36 pages of Coventry fans crying and calling us yam yams, it's been blissful.
07:23, Sun 14 Apr
I've also woken up with a spring in my step, UTFB. Have a lovely Sunday all x
07:26, Sun 14 Apr
Tilton Rifle
Hope you enjoyed that today.

Get well soon gaffer.

💙 I'm still effin buzzing. Not because we beat Cov, eff them the weird oafs, but because we showed some bollocks again. Beilik at CH has to become a fixture these last games. I got hugely drunk last night out of relief I suppose, sat here head thumping but feeling ace. Buckle up lads n lasses.
Up the feckin Blues
07:27, Sun 14 Apr
Just hitting the road to Manchester to watch my lad in the Marathon after a great day yesterday.
💙

Then back to hopefully watch Scheffler win The Masters. 💰

If Carlberg did weekends! 😁
07:28, Sun 14 Apr
Yep, I'm buzzing because I was wrong after Wednesday. We do have players who will fight to keep us up.
07:29, Sun 14 Apr
Ricky Blotto
Yep, I'm buzzing because I was wrong after Wednesday. We do have players who will fight to keep us up.

Same, I'd secretly given up. I should know better.
Up the feckin Blues