19:54, Sat 13 Apr
Getting mega pelters on the Huddersfield forum.

[downatthemac.proboards.com]
20:00, Sat 13 Apr
I've just seen it.
I'm uncertain about it. It did hit his arm and he was try to block the cross, but it was very close andi don't think it was deliberate.

I'd be gutted if that was given against us to send us down.
A real Charlton Doncaster moment.

Would be disappointed if that penalty was given against us. But some on that board are way over the line with the abuse.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:03, Sat 13 Apr
They're not very imaginative with their avatars.
20:03, Sat 13 Apr
Just watched the penalty decision on twitter. I'm delighted it was given, but I'd be gutted if it was given against us.
20:25, Sat 13 Apr
philly_bluenose
Just watched the penalty decision on twitter. I'm delighted it was given, but I'd be gutted if it was given against us.

We’ve had our share of shite decisions… Hull handball for one
20:26, Sat 13 Apr
Reading that tripe makes me glad for the mods we have here.

No place for such sexism.
20:27, Sat 13 Apr
What an intelligent bunch.
20:27, Sat 13 Apr
Tom Brady's Statins
A real Charlton Doncaster moment.

Would be disappointed if that penalty was given against us. But some on that board are way over the line with the abuse.

The abuse is absolutely disgraceful...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:28, Sat 13 Apr
Was wondering how long it would take for the misogyny to start. First post, football fans man 👎🏻
20:38, Sat 13 Apr
Yeah, I’d be annoyed so much added time and the wrong decision for me.

The site shouldn’t allow that level of language and abuse though.
20:50, Sat 13 Apr
There had been a couple of long stoppages for injuries, hence the added time
20:58, Sat 13 Apr
Sheep2
I've just seen it.
I'm uncertain about it. It did hit his arm and he was try to block the cross, but it was very close andi don't think it was deliberate.

I'd be gutted if that was given against us to send us down.

ya probably harsh, but i've seen far worse decisions given, some against us, certainly not worth the abuse.
21:07, Sat 13 Apr
My mates a brizzle STH sent me this..

Only themselves to blame, play acting injuries in injury time you get what you deserve. Multiple stoppages in play after 90minutes.
Just play the minutes out as quick as possible, why cheat and end up putting more pressure on yourselves with extra minutes?
Penalty was iffy but from her angle the arm is out from his body and it does stop the cross, whether it’s deliberate is another bring.

They weren't too bad a side actually, well organised and pace on the counter, loads better than Blackburn, but how they did today.
This league is nuts.
00:14, Sun 14 Apr
Absolute state of them the daft troglodytes.

This place might have its moments but I’ve never experienced sexism like that on here, and all the better for it