20:43, Sat 13 Apr
This game really is massive. It will be very tough and they will bombard our box knowing that we aren't the biggest team. Getting a win or draw is taking points from their possible total so that is huge. As they have Ipwsich away on the last game they are going to throw everythig at us. My guess is they will beat Swansea next week.
20:44, Sat 13 Apr
Will be moody as feck I reckon.
We’ll be ok though
Tony Fantastico
20:50, Sat 13 Apr
its in our hands, Rotherham first
Colossal game. Though worried prior to today’s match, I knew we’d win (though not in such a dominating fashion) because of one detail; a sold out St Andrew’s. Every time we’ve sold out this season at home we’ve come away with three points.

I saw grit, determination and desire within the eyes and hearts of our squad today, but we all know they look a different bunch when away from home…
3 points at Rotherham.
Hopefully at least a draw at Hudds.
A point or maybe a W against Norwich (another sell out most likely).

Reckon this would narrowly see us survive.

KRO
I worry that because of the howler that was given against them today there will be one given for them.
That’s an extremely valid concern to possess.
Just got to hope like shit we smash them like we did today so a singular goal/wayward decision can’t shatter our world.

Easier said than done though
20:59, Sat 13 Apr
I've got 9 tickets for the home end. And 12 for rotherham. If i get a spare because of pull outs i wont sell it I'll burn it
20:59, Sat 13 Apr
We’ll be ok though

Yeah they won't have forgotten 1995 or 2001
22:01, Sat 13 Apr
BlueSteve
This game really is massive.
22:06, Sat 13 Apr
Need to navigate the Rotherham game first and that will not be easy. Unlucky to lose at Swansea today.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
22:06, Sat 13 Apr
the best ever
08:32, Sun 14 Apr
Bluemarc81
Need to navigate the Rotherham game first and that will not be easy. Unlucky to lose at Swansea today.

If the season continues as it has we'll lose to Rotherham and beat Huddersfield.
14:23, Mon 15 Apr
Trialist
We’ll be ok though

Yeah they won't have forgotten 1995 or 2001
2336 tickets. £25 adults
Tony Fantastico
Hopefully we can beat Rotherham, which would add extra pressure on Huddersfield to beat us, regardless of their result against Swansea.