22:40, Sat 13 Apr
Am very happy with that. Please keep it up at Rotherham.
23:00, Sat 13 Apr
I don't even drink but I'm wasted, goodnight all.. probably explains a lot of forum absence.
23:05, Sat 13 Apr
Well it's been a typical exhausting rollercoaster Blues week

Massive highs from the Open House Forum on Tuesday
Complete devastation on Wednesday against Cardiff
... and then the highs of today humiliating Coventry

Oh well, if it wasn't for the lows we wouldn't appreciate the highs
08:14, Sun 14 Apr
Tandy
YorkshireBlue in tatters.

I think he could quite rightly have a go at you as well once you’d saw the team.
Baffles me why fans do this after the line up is announced. It’s as if they’ve managed professional clubs all of their lives.
Bottom line is, we shoved those words back down the throats of those unbelievers.
Days like yesterday is the reason why most clubs haven’t got we’ve got, it was fecking unreal
08:32, Sun 14 Apr
Mr BS
Tandy
YorkshireBlue in tatters.

I think he could quite rightly have a go at you as well once you’d saw the team.
Baffles me why fans do this after the line up is announced. It’s as if they’ve managed professional clubs all of their lives.
Bottom line is, we shoved those words back down the throats of those unbelievers.
Days like yesterday is the reason why most clubs haven’t got we’ve got, it was fecking unreal

Yeah, the first couple of pages of the match thread...🤦‍♂️
Up the feckin Blues
mad
09:10, Sun 14 Apr
Trialist
We're all shattered

Watched one of the fan videos from before the game the one who films from block 39. The look on the faces of everyone he interviews and in front of that an almost universal "que sera sera" attitude with reasonably optimistic 1-0, 2-1 predictions prior to the game man!!!!! Nerves tension fear dread and the hope that kills you written all over the faces. No wonder everyone was too shattered last night to post on here. It was similar in the queue for Greggs for my free sausage roll in Shirley after I'd put the bets on yesterday with a couple of other Blues fans also not able to go the game. If we ever become successful there's thousands out there who currently hardly ever go all ages too