21:50, Sat 13 Apr
Didn’t want him back in although it makes sense for the short term and definitely will not want him staying after the season finished.

But got to hand it to him it takes some serious minerals to change quiet a few things and bring in players who haven’t shown they can win us a game in that manor, then also get us to perform like that in-front of a sell out crowd.

We are always quick to jump on bad decision or performances but that today may have just saved our season.
21:55, Sat 13 Apr
I looked at that and it said the resurrection.
KC
21:57, Sat 13 Apr
Wish I could understand the anti against Rowett, historically or now.
21:59, Sat 13 Apr
Didn’t want him back in although it makes sense for the short term and definitely will not want him staying after the season finished.

But got to hand it to him it takes some serious minerals to change quiet a few things and bring in players who haven’t shown they can win us a game in that manor, then also get us to perform like that in-front of a sell out crowd.

We are always quick to jump on bad decision or performances but that today may have just saved our season.

You say they haven't shown they can win games ....

but we beat Plymouth back in August with

Ruddy
Bacuna Sanderson Long Buchanan
Bielik Sunjic
James Miyoshi Anderson
Hogan

ie back in the Eustace days when he had injured full backs and no Stansfield

and we also beat Leeds with

Ruddy
Laird Sanderson Long Buchanan
Bielik Sunjic
Bacuna Anderson Dembele
Hogan
22:05, Sat 13 Apr
Rags

Ruddy
Bielik Sunjic
James Miyoshi Anderson
Hogan

Ruddy
Bielik Sunjic
Bacuna Anderson Dembele
Hogan

To be fair I did say a game in this manor and the type of game it was. These were early season games…still good wins but this is a different type of pressure. You may think different but I think it was brave and a good decision in the grand scheme of where we are at.
22:10, Sat 13 Apr
Today was magnificent and given us a real shot in the arm of staying up.

But I will save the praise for the seasons end.
He’s a pragmatic manager sure but if we can play like that today, and take a game to a very good team, it should also be fair to ask why he didn’t set us up that way from day one.
It’s fair to say if he was as positive against QPR, Leicester & Cardiff we may have more points and even been safe by now, all if buts and maybes,
But we played those games in protect mode and ultimately went onto lose them.

I hope he plays the next three how he did today, let’s take the game to teams and impose our will.
22:19, Sat 13 Apr
Dont want him permanently, that ship has sailed, and TM is a better manager but delighted we have him now - we would be down with Venus

Kudos to the board for making an extremely hard decision, but a very necessary one.

Lets bring it home now, win against Rotherham and Huddersfield - come on boys

I didn't see this one coming after Cardiff, my head dropped, to get a tune out of the players when their heads must have dropped as well deserves credit.

Stansfield coming into a bit of form now hopefully. Bielik imperious.
22:25, Sat 13 Apr
Bielik looks so comfortable at centre back.
Also won with only 30% possession. Interesting.
22:26, Sat 13 Apr
didn't want him back? well glad we didnt stay with Venus
22:39, Sat 13 Apr
Deserved a few goals going in. Fine margins.
23:10, Sat 13 Apr
Rags

Ruddy
Bielik Sunjic
James Miyoshi Anderson
Hogan

Ruddy
Bielik Sunjic
Bacuna Anderson Dembele
Hogan

Who got the winner in that Plymouth game I wonder 🤪
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:12, Sat 13 Apr
Rags

Ruddy
Bielik Sunjic
James Miyoshi Anderson
Hogan

Ruddy
Bielik Sunjic
Bacuna Anderson Dembele
Hogan

Who got the winner in that Plymouth game I wonder 🤪

Oh, some sub who has done well since then 😁
23:14, Sat 13 Apr
It's actually quite interesting to look back at the early season team selections ...

i get them from here

[www.google.com]