5/8/23 Swansea 1 Blues 1
8/8/23 Cheltenham 0 Blues 2 (cup)
12/8/23 Blues 1 Leeds 0
19/8/23 Bristol C 0 Blues 2
26/8/23 Blues 2 Plymouth 1
2/9/23 Blues 1 Millwall 1
18/9/23 Watford 2 Blues 0
19/9/23 Preston 2 Blues 1
22/9/23 Blues 0 QPR 0 (got badly injured)
13/4/24 Blues 3 Coventry 0

So ..
10 starts
5 wins
3 draws
2 losses
22:18, Sat 13 Apr
Don’t understand the hate for him or Roberts T … both have looked decent players from what I’ve seen
22:20, Sat 13 Apr
Don’t understand the hate for him or Roberts T … both have looked decent players from what I’ve seen

Anderson is an incredibly "effective" player - gets his crosses in early, links up welland defends well - also wins a good share of headers ... have absolutely no idea why people have been starting James out on the left and leaving Anderson out
22:21, Sat 13 Apr

Anderson is an incredibly "effective" player - gets his crosses in early, links up well and defends well - also wins a good share of headers ... have absolutely no idea why people have been starting James out on the left and leaving Anderson out
22:34, Sat 13 Apr
If I remember right, injuries aside it was a fitness thing. He always looked good but burned out after 60 mins. Until he started blowing a bit earlier. He really did well today.
22:38, Sat 13 Apr
Meadey

The Roberts hate has been harsh, his season got derailed by an injury. His managers and therefore his role have constantly changed. I don't think he has had a chance to settle and find form. He should be judged next season after a proper run.

For some people, it's expecting him to be a saviour and not hitting those unrealistic heights so he gets a backlash, when they were just unrealistic in the first place. his contribution has not been what it should have been, but there are many reasons for that.
22:43, Sat 13 Apr
Bood within 2 minutes of coming on Wednesday night for a poor touch. Tossers
22:43, Sat 13 Apr
Needs a goal though
22:47, Sat 13 Apr
Rags

Anderson is an incredibly "effective" player - gets his crosses in early, links up welland defends well - also wins a good share of headers ... have absolutely no idea why people have been starting James out on the left and leaving Anderson out

I agree regarding James out wide, it’s fecking mental we’ve been sticking a young kid out wide when he plays in the middle at fecking international level.

Happy to have Anderson back if he can keep it up like today, we badly miss someone with a bit of pace who will be direct and get the ball in early.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:58, Sat 13 Apr
I know you’re very in to focusing on this sort of thing but I’m not sure the ‘boos’ were directed at him personally on Wednesday.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
23:00, Sat 13 Apr

both nice players - we look good with Tyler up top with Jay Stan and brings more out of him too

Roberts’ injury record was always the red flag, but great to have when he’s fit - given a good run he’d get involved in the goals i’m sure - but this season, like his career really, has been stop and start

Keshi was great today, liked him early on on the season too - always showing, knows how to protect the football and whips some good balls in, taking up decent positions
23:18, Sat 13 Apr
jefflynneshair
I know you’re very in to focusing on this sort of thing but I’m not sure the ‘boos’ were directed at him personally on Wednesday.

Yeah they were. I had a right go at the 4 so called fans behind me. So did the old lady in front of me. Never seen anything like it down the blues. And I've been going since Coton was in goal
23:32, Sat 13 Apr
Your post just read to me like you were saying he was personally targeted, I think had anyone misplaced that pass at that time of the game I believe the response from the fans would’ve been much the same:
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
23:36, Sat 13 Apr
Correlation does not equal causation but he was brilliant today.
Gazball?
Anderson has looked good when played. Roberts has been a wee bit up and down this season, however, both of them are intelligent, good, experienced footballers. Play them both and more often than not we will look half decent.
Both of them, when fit would be in my team every game.