22:18, Sat 13 Apr
Happy reading SHA [www.skybluestalk.co.uk]
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
22:24, Sat 13 Apr
Happy reading SHA [www.skybluestalk.co.uk]

Thanks for the entertainment ... i've only got a few posts down and read

"Wednesday at 2:17 PM

I'd also hate for those gobshite fannys to pretty much end our play off hopes as well"

Ha .. tough shit mate
Gotta say I have developed a dislike of them since the ground share , they have a villa like arrogance and have no respect of how down and out they were, f@@@ them hope they stay down and lose the semifinal next week 😁
22:32, Sat 13 Apr
It is an entertaining read, but i would also say that surprisingly, they appear to be the most balanced & fair minded forum (towards us) i've seen.
I'm only on page 2 though!
22:39, Sat 13 Apr
Keep going you’ll soon go off them
I got to page 25 and got bored 🥴I was hoping to hear about an ambush near Bordesley station 🥊
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
Haven't read it but might do if I get bored tomorrow. Actually hope they win next week, can't think of anything more dull than an all Manc cup final, or Chelsea vs Man United battle of the flops.
A few a bit dubious about drinking in Digbeth? Not that bad is it?

Would away fans just minding their own business have bother in Spotted Dog, old crown, Rainbow, Hennessey's etc? I certainly have come across away fans in pretty much all those pubs mentioned. Qpr had a few in Cricketers this season i recall, no bother.

Things have changed haven't they, i thought they had?
23:39, Sat 13 Apr
This was actually decent

00:40, Sun 14 Apr
Good watch that 👍
06:03, Sun 14 Apr
mr_crosby
Keep going you’ll soon go off them

Mental! After the last few seasons they’ve had, bit too big for their boots.

Glad we took them down a peg or two yesterday. Nobs.
06:36, Sun 14 Apr
How good was that vid. Fair play to those two, seem decent folk
mad
07:41, Sun 14 Apr
With regards to Digbeth I think we have to admit the whole area has been in a state the last four to five years. Prior to that it is very popular for all manner of reasons to visit. If you're so inclined there's all sorts on offer there. Lost the Irish centre of course now although that might not be too much of a bad thing after all those dopey flags with the dvb seals emblazoned on them in their attempt to muscle in on the area. I've seen reports of great evening's out being had around there last night from loads of Blues fans and several Cov fans too. Fair play can't wait to see Digbeth myself again after a blues win and when it's all fixed up nice and urban and street cred

Digbeth is cool man and as long as they don't spoil it like they did Broad Street 30/35 years ago it will bounce back.

In ten years not only will we have Digbeth but we'll also have the new sports quarter ten mins up the road. Combined that will mean we will be getting 45-50'000 crowds very quickly whatever the division and filling the 62,500 seats for the really big games no problems whatsoever. Win win win win win
07:47, Sun 14 Apr
I always like watching match vlogs, we have a couple of excellent ones. My favourites are the Baggies dad and son pair (even though they’re very cringe) and the Hull lad.
Hope we score so we can get that prick Thomas Wagner (Birmingham chairman) to sit down.

Hahahahaha