08:31, Sun 14 Apr
A real candidate to be drawn into the scrap. Only 2 points above us, have an inferior goal difference, their recent form is LDL, their remaining fixtures are Preston (H), Leeds (H), Coventry (A).
08:32, Sun 14 Apr
Can see them beating Preston, they’re on the beach. Cov most likely will be too when they play.

Had that screamer not gone in we’d be above them. Ffs
08:34, Sun 14 Apr
Can Preston put in a performance? Probably their last throw of the dice v QPR so hopefully.
08:35, Sun 14 Apr
Was saying to the Mrs who was panicking over the Huddersfield and Sheffield scorelines, there are 6 sides involved in this scrap (not including Roverrum, who are done) - plenty of twists and turns to come yet.
Up the feckin Blues
08:50, Sun 14 Apr
I have no idea how Preaton are so high in the table. They look awful. I think QPR beat them at home.
08:53, Sun 14 Apr
Stoke also are in a similar situation. Only 2 points above us, have an inferior goal difference, their recent form is DLD, their remaining fixtures are Plymouth (H), Southampton (A), Bristol City (H).
09:05, Sun 14 Apr
Shame we couldn’t hold on at their place, they’d be bang in trouble
09:22, Sun 14 Apr
I'm still annoyed with Leicester for losing to Plymouth, otherwise Plymouth would be right back in it as well.
Still could be depending how the next round of games goes.
09:31, Sun 14 Apr
Yeah just focus on beating Rotherham. Do our bit doesn’t matter who gets what.
09:36, Sun 14 Apr
The on the beach thing is a little bit of a myth. It's just the expression used when a usually inconsistent team puts in a typically inconsistent performance.

Bristol City are the form team in the division and kept going going to the 100th minute to earna point against scrapping Huddersfield. They also hammered Blackburn 5-0 the previous game.

We lost to cardiff, Sunderland just beat west brom, Middlesborough are another form side.

Like yesterday, it's not that opposition teams stop trying, it's that we raised our performance levels miles above where they had been.

They are all professionals and know that phoning it in is unacceptable.

I do think play off teams performances will drop once secure but even then they will want to be taking form into the playoffs themselves.
09:39, Sun 14 Apr
Their game is 5.15 ko on Sat so may even work in our favour if results go Prestons way in the 3pms