08:43, Sun 14 Apr
Will certainly be another sell out, so I’m chalking this down as a W.

Seriously speaking, if Norwich have secured the playoffs by then and there’s no seeding to play for either, could you see them fielding a rotated team to stay fresh?
08:56, Sun 14 Apr
Lichblue

Seriously speaking, if Norwich have secured the playoffs by then and there’s no seeding to play for either, could you see them fielding a rotated team to stay fresh?

Possibly to an extent but the days of Huddersfield fielding their entire academy team is over. EFL cracked down on wholesale squad rotations like that
09:59, Sun 14 Apr
Not really. You can just bench loads of starters from the previous game and not bring them on
Tony Fantastico
10:11, Sun 14 Apr
Despite winning yesterday they’re pretty average away from home also. Just 16th in the “away” league
Gazball?
10:20, Sun 14 Apr
They'll rest their key men on the bench at least 4/5 off them

Wagner is certainly of the view thats the way to go rather than maintaining momentum by playing a 1stXI
10:32, Sun 14 Apr
Lichblue

For me, it depends on the pricing. Cat C or an offer, and it's a definite.
D.S
10:35, Sun 14 Apr
When is it on sale? Can't believe the club didn't cash in on the good feeling yesterday and get it on after the match.
10:44, Sun 14 Apr
666VAN
Lichblue

I’m certain there’ll be another offer.
Tony Fantastico
10:49, Sun 14 Apr
NouCamp
They'll rest their key men on the bench at least 4/5 off them

Wagner is certainly of the view thats the way to go rather than maintaining momentum by playing a 1stXI

EFL clubs have to play with a 'full strength' team from fourth weekend in March.

That means they have to name at least 10 outfield players from last team sheet.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:55, Sun 14 Apr
Yeah I don’t get all this resting of players malarkey, surely you want to go into the playoffs with momentum.
Might be a few changes but I can’t see see wholesale changes.
13:05, Sun 14 Apr
If Norwich end up with Ipswich in the playoffs, they're risking nothing. They'll have Adam from accounts in goal and the rest will be kids.
13:42, Sun 14 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Lichblue

Possibly to an extent but the days of Huddersfield fielding their entire academy team is over. EFL cracked down on wholesale squad rotations like that

David Wagner was manager of Huddersfield that day.
14:03, Sun 14 Apr
Hope wagner has a huddusfield gripe
14:14, Sun 14 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
666VAN
Lichblue

I’m certain there’ll be another offer.

I hope they do the season ticket offer again. The recent full houses normally coincide with the offers. And as pointed out full houses result in wins
15:47, Sun 14 Apr
Lichblue

Star Wars day