08:55, Sun 14 Apr
I understand the Huddersfield game is going to be massive for both clubs, and could potentially seal the fate of the losing team.

But the Rotherham game comes first and is equally as important. We need to win, no doubt about it. Huddersfield are at home to Swansea which is more than winnable for them and Sheff Weds are away against Blackburn on the Sunday. Another winnable game.

Rotherham is big for us. I hope we can squeeze 3 points out of it to give us the best chance possible.
09:00, Sun 14 Apr
I'm nervous about the Rotherham game. In a strange way, I think I'm more nervous than I would have been had we not won yesterday.

For my own sanity I've not looked at all the possible results and that but would it be fair to assume if we win at Rotherham and draw at Huddersfield, we'll likley stay up?
09:02, Sun 14 Apr
We’d be safe if we won both as long as Wednesday don’t win both of their next two.

Win at Rotherham and draw at Huddersfield, I’d take all day long now. But, pointless speculating as to whether we’d stay up from there, who knows? We could do with a massive favour from Swansea next weekend but not sure we will get it to be honest.
09:03, Sun 14 Apr
Waggeh
I'm nervous about the Rotherham game. In a strange way, I think I'm more nervous than I would have been had we not won yesterday.

For my own sanity I've not looked at all the possible results and that but would it be fair to assume if we win at Rotherham and draw at Huddersfield and we'll likley stay up?

Yes that should be the case. Providing Sheff Weds don't win both of their games and the like of QPR and Stoke don't pick up too many points also.

I have a feeling we will be pushing and trying so hard against Rotherham that it might be one of those days where nothing goes in. Got a 0-0 in my head.
09:03, Sun 14 Apr
Yeah the next one is huge, we are expected to win so in typical Blues fashion I expect us to not turn up.

We need to attack it with the same intensity as yesterday, get the win and we’re ALMOST there.
09:32, Sun 14 Apr
David Xavis
Yeah the next one is huge, we are expected to win so in typical Blues fashion I expect us to not turn up.

We need to attack it with the same intensity as yesterday, get the win and we’re ALMOST there.

Thst's how I see it. Cov turned up yesterday, expecting to win, and got out battled.

From the Blue's team's perspective, what ever they had in their heads yesterday, I want them to have at Rotherham.
09:36, Sun 14 Apr

For my own sanity I've not looked at all the possible results and that but would it be fair to assume if we win at Rotherham and draw at Huddersfield, we'll likley stay up?

You cant rule out Sheff W and them taking 7 or 9 points from there final 3 however unlikely

Same applies to Blues

It really depends on other results

QPR and Stoke within touching distance is helpful
09:43, Sun 14 Apr
Roman
Waggeh

For my own sanity I've not looked at all the possible results and that but would it be fair to assume if we win at Rotherham and draw at Huddersfield and we'll likley stay up?

Yes that should be the case. Providing Sheff Weds don't win both of their games and the like of QPR and Stoke don't pick up too many points also.

I have a feeling we will be pushing and trying so hard against Rotherham that it might be one of those days where nothing goes in. Got a 0-0 in my head.

Either 3 - 0 Blues or we batter them and they nick one in the 70th minute
09:43, Sun 14 Apr
We definitely need to be getting something from both games, 4 points would be great but we do need to take it game by game. With the way things are playing out, Norwich game will just as huge as Rotherham and Huddersfield.
10:30, Sun 14 Apr
For now just forget permutations and just get 3pts at Rotherham, right now that is all that matters.

We need to be fully up for that game because as shite as they have been we do not want a banana skin scenario.

Recently beat Millwall and unlucky to lose away yesterday to an OG, we need to be 100% fully on it.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:45, Sun 14 Apr
If we win the next two we will be safe. We have to go all out for that.
The flaw with that is that we've won 3 away games out of 21. 23 if you include cup games.

I'd be delighted with 4 points.

3 is probably ok providing it comes from the Huddersfield.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:51, Sun 14 Apr
They’ve only lost there last 7/12 by the odd goal so they won’t be walkovers by any stretch, and we really need to be at it like yesterday, consistency has been this teams issue so I am worried.

Looked at QPRs fixtures and they are real tough, if we can win and climb above them that would be huge.

Sheff & Huddersfield by all accounts aren’t playing badly either, so we need to do our own job, I really think it’s going to take two wins out of the next three, and possibly a draw out of the last game.

Albion looking so ragged, so I fancy Wednesday to grab something, Huddersfield should get a draw minimum vs Swansea although they have been picking up results Swansea with nothing to play for.

Who knows how can you predict it in this league.

But firstly let’s focus on Rotherham and do our own job.
11:08, Sun 14 Apr
David Xavis

And that's what worries me, just hope we can take some belief from yesterday that we can score and can keep clean sheets.
11:48, Sun 14 Apr
We seem to have problems with bottom three clubs, its been like it for a long time. I am praying that they do the same as yesterday and go in all guns firing.