D.S
10:36, Sun 14 Apr
Queue before the game was ridiculous in the shop and I didn't manage to get one.

Anyone know if it'll be made available online?
10:49, Sun 14 Apr
D.S
I had the original one, tried the Score Draw one on yesterday and it did make me look at bit like a contestant on Bullseye so I decided to give it a miss!
11:55, Sun 14 Apr
D.S
[www.3retro.com]

Keep your eyes on this site. Have better stock levels than the club shop

It’s a legit site
11:56, Sun 14 Apr
D.S
Should be able to get them from the Score Draw site soon

You can get all the retro ones on there now that the club shop used to sell
D.S
12:03, Sun 14 Apr
Thank you both
12:45, Sun 14 Apr
D.S
I am still selling off some old Blues shirts that I have (50% of money going to my wife's charity foundation)

They are all original (NO REPLICAS) and purchased from Blues at the start of each season.

Link below, just scroll down to post from 8th or 9th March. Some have already been sold so if interested in any please get in touch.

[twitter.com]
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:47, Sun 14 Apr
D.S
I looked online yesterday and couldn't see it. I've got the original in the loft but I was only 11 at the time at it doesn't fit anymore. Probably my 2nd favourite away kit of all time after the yellow one with thin blue stripes from 93/94. Really like that shade of red but always thought it was let down by the badge not being sewn on.
18:08, Sun 14 Apr
My Blue Heaven
[www.3retro.com]

Keep your eyes on this site. Have better stock levels than the club shop

It’s a legit site

If you search you can get free postage or 10% off quite easily too with a discount code for that site.

Try 3RETRO10 for starters.
18:32, Sun 14 Apr
When I bought mine yesterday, I overhead somebody else asking a member of staff if they'd be having more in and they said that some had been held back to be sold online.

May be worth keeping an eye on the Blues Store website as there may be a limited number appearing on there. I'm assuming the club will also post out on social media if they have put some up.