10:25, Mon 15 Apr
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive takes a look at the controversy surrounding Huddersfield's result at the weekend

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Well said Gary. Focus on ourselves.
Yep - you tell em GR - more of the same please!
Up the feckin Blues
10:58, Mon 15 Apr
Let's make sure those pussies are crying again at 5pm on 27th!
the king loves me
11:00, Mon 15 Apr
Hudds players crying in the dressing room you say?

Sounds like they've already accepted relegation... Lovely stuff.
11:06, Mon 15 Apr
It was a fecking shocker of a decision mind, still - I don't really give a monkey's, we've had more that our share of bad decisions and there's a long way to go yet before they even themselves out.
11:11, Mon 15 Apr
Feels a bit like the manager over egging it but it could be a good sign, if that has broken them a bit inside for the run in.
11:14, Mon 15 Apr
could be a good sign, if that has broken them a bit inside for the run in.

A loss at home to Swansea will do for them I reckon. Seems likely if they've got no belief left.
11:26, Mon 15 Apr
Spike
It was a fecking shocker of a decision mind, still - I don't really give a monkey's, we've had more that our share of bad decisions and there's a long way to go yet before they even themselves out.

From Welch’s angle the Huddersfield lad had his arm sticking out and the ball hit it, I can see why she gave it.

I’d be livid if that was given against Blues but I don’t think Welch can be overly blamed for giving it from the view she had
After being cheated by referees over the last 5 years it's great to see another team get screwed over for once.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:30, Mon 15 Apr
Great decision

Well done Rebecca
11:30, Mon 15 Apr
We'll still need a result, Sheff Wednesday beat Blackburn away I think
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:48, Mon 15 Apr
Snoop
Feels a bit like the manager over egging it but it could be a good sign, if that has broken them a bit inside for the run in.

If I was one of Huddersfields players and there was emotion in the dressing room I would be fizzing that the manager came out and told the media where team was crying in the dressing room tbh
11:55, Mon 15 Apr
We'll still need a result, Sheff Wednesday beat Blackburn away I think

all i know is it seems pointless predicting any of the results and we can rely on nothing

football results all round are mental right now
12:47, Mon 15 Apr
The only thing we should focus on is 9 points meaning we can't be relegated. Simple as that.

Great that a rival has been kicked in the balls though!!