D.S
13:15, Mon 15 Apr
I noticed he had a sarcastic dig at our Tom on X. Is this the wider feeling towards him/us?

Also saw his rant about the penalty decision at Bristol potentially relegating Huddersfield. Not sure what his issue with us is.
13:17, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
FEA, but him especially. Tw@t.
13:17, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
D.S
I noticed he had a sarcastic dig at our Tom on X. Is this the wider feeling towards him/us?

Also saw his rant about the penalty decision at Bristol potentially relegating Huddersfield. Not sure what his issue with us is.

Who cares ? Bloke is a c@ck.
13:18, Mon 15 Apr
D.S

Ignore him.
He is a poor excuse for a human being, the only thing that gives him oxygen is people reacting to his vile social media posts.
13:18, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
Ignore and mute him, you’ll be better off
13:24, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
If he hates us, that must mean we're doing something right. Glad to hear it.
13:25, Mon 15 Apr
Blocking him was a great move, I recommend it.

I've seen a fair few Tweets with big 'likes' asking why we are getting behind Wagner as he sacked a decent manager and replaced him with Rooney, sending us towards relegation.

It is never really a concern how other fans see ownership issues. No other set of fans understood how bad our previous owners were and no one understands (yet) how good the new owners are.

Lets face it, we do not know or really care how bad other clubs owners have been.

Lots are sharing photos of Coventry's low home attendances in the last few years but that was in protest of their ownership issues.
Loads more examples.

You can only support your own club and FEA
13:26, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
Scouse fanny, if people ignored him he wouldn't be on Twitter all day.
13:30, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
I am totally convinced that if he did not have money from football he would be in the nick doing a 10 stretch.

KRO & FEA
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:33, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
The rant about the penalty in particular, I think has less to do with us, and more to do with the fact that the ref was a woman. Solidly in his comfort zone.
13:39, Mon 15 Apr
No point paying attention, he is at the "soiling himself in public for attention" stage of his life and not worth it.
13:40, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
I might be in the minority here but I didnt think he was actually having a dig?
13:44, Mon 15 Apr
Oh he absolutely was. "Birmingham Bluedogs" lmao.

Up the Wagner. Thanks for the impressions Joey £££
13:45, Mon 15 Apr
Block27one

One Goal or One Game does not relegate a Team.
13:49, Mon 15 Apr
Are we that sensitive these days?