shd
16:06, Mon 15 Apr
Is there any possibility of getting a big screen to show both of these games at St Andrews ?

I’m sure there would be a great uptake and money to be made although not sure if possible in 5 days
16:30, Mon 15 Apr
shd
I'm not sure if the 3pm blackout would still apply. I think we did something for a villa a game but that would've been sky/Sunday anyway.
16:33, Mon 15 Apr
shd
No need, all the proper Blues will be at the game.
Correct not legal to show it in public on a Saturday at 3pm. I think someone might notice it a giant amazon fire stick gets delivered to the ground.
D.S
16:35, Mon 15 Apr
Can't knighthead just pay the fine? Great idea this is.
16:35, Mon 15 Apr
shd
shd
Is there any possibility of getting a big screen to show both of these games at St Andrews ?

I’m sure there would be a great uptake and money to be made although not sure if possible in 5 days

Or go to Cleary's and watch it for free, and have 3 pints for a tenner (cash only)!
the king loves me
In fact I remember it on the Wrexham doc now. Owners of a club get to have a stream and he was planning on putting it on at the pub next to the racecourse but he wasn't allowed to do so.

He ended up having to watch it on his phone whilst the rest of the pub had to watch soccer Saturday and a radio commentary.
shd
16:43, Mon 15 Apr
Casper
shd

Or go to Cleary's and watch it for free, and have 3 pints for a tenner (cash only)!

But I wanna give Tommy W my cash
18:23, Mon 15 Apr

The lads in Rileys wont be happy with this.
19:25, Mon 15 Apr
So blues can’t stream blues tv inside their own stadium?

Charge what they do online to get the game and let people in.
19:26, Mon 15 Apr
Illegal.
19:27, Mon 15 Apr
Tandy
Illegal.

Ridiculous mate.

Never mind I’m sure we all no someone with a stick
mad
19:28, Mon 15 Apr
People watch dodgy streams on their phones now. It won't be like Brentford semi-final 1991 when I saw Gleghorn??? take the corner on the left hand screen, Trevor Aylott flick it on with his headband on the middle screen and then Studger find the net on the right hand screen. What an occasion that was
19:34, Mon 15 Apr
Tandy

I'm in Amsterdam with the wife satdee 😩
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:35, Mon 15 Apr
Tandy

I'm in Amsterdam with the wife satdee 😩

A statement so wrong on so many levels.