16:55, Mon 15 Apr
Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes the injury latest ahead of Blues' game against Rotherham United on Saturday

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
16:57, Mon 15 Apr
Typical nonsense Mail article. Aside from Marc Roberts, who I assumed anyway was probably unlikely to be brought back into the 11 even if fit, it is the three players we pretty much know have season ending injuries - Burke, Juke & Chang.
17:04, Mon 15 Apr
Barry Horne
Steve Finnan
Leroy Lita
Keith Bertschin
Happy Clapper
17:14, Mon 15 Apr
Juke back on Sat I fink.
17:17, Mon 15 Apr
Good old Keith, can’t see him passing a bleep test though
17:19, Mon 15 Apr
David Xavis
Juke back on Sat I fink.

Hope so - his last season for us, be great to think he can influence it for the better, one last time - even if it's as a super sub when we are desperate for a goal.
Up the feckin Blues
17:24, Mon 15 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
David Xavis
Juke back on Sat I fink.

Hope so - his last season for us, be great to think he can influence it for the better, one last time - even if it's as a super sub when we are desperate for a goal.

Effin hell I hope it doesn't get to that point !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
17:28, Mon 15 Apr
Nor me. Let’s bring him on once we are safe. I’m not sure juke in one leg is viable and I’d pick the same 19 the weekend
17:33, Mon 15 Apr
If we're safe with one game to go and Juke's only on one leg we should play him in goal and put Ruddy up front.
I won't give a flying fekk at that point
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
17:35, Mon 15 Apr
I’m expecting Sheffield Wednesday to get 6 points. They will beat Blackburn and I suspect Sunderland are on the beach

I think that’ll be fine as long as we win our next 2
17:41, Mon 15 Apr
That assumes the Albion go to them and win .....
17:45, Mon 15 Apr
True,

If I was a stoke fan I’d be worrying too, haven’t won for 4 games

Tbf id like out of all the sides for them to go down
18:41, Mon 15 Apr
Was Pritchard injured at the weekend or just not needed in the squad by GR.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
18:58, Mon 15 Apr
Dropped from the squad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:19, Mon 15 Apr
Rumours abound Juke is fit for satdee
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H