13:48, Tue 16 Apr
We can go over it all day really, picking out different decisions and events, it's all intangible, you'd also have to look at all of the other teams to see how their luck/bad luck impacted on league positions (Hudds have had two very iffy pens against them in the last two games, for example, when leading in both)

Basically, no point worrying about luck because it's so hard to quantify and measure
Happy Clapper
14:02, Tue 16 Apr
I'd say a big part of it is because we've been doing things right and that has given us a chance to be lucky. We weren't doing that before.

The own goal against Cov - that wasn't just a case of Coventry having a brainfart and belting it into their own net. Roberts played a great ball to Keshi who then drilled it across the face of goal. That always causes defenders problems and it went in. We haven't had that bit of luck in other games this year because we haven't done it. Robert's pass would have been misplaced, Keshi wouldn't have controlled it or his cross would have been weak and easy to defend.

The Preston goal - we broke quick and Miyoshi played a perfectly weighted ball to Stansfield. Yeah, the defenders fell over which was lucky but that was because they were under pressure. Had Miyoshi done what most of our players have done this year and effed the final ball up, it would have been defended easily.

There are always going to be things that happen that are down to pure luck but they're in the minority. If you put a team under pressure and they eff up, that's not down to luck.
14:56, Tue 16 Apr
Preston away in the second half when every time we passed the halfway line we were fouled and the ref just applauded them for doing so.
18:08, Tue 16 Apr
I was about to say, I don’t really think much of this is luck evening out to be honest.
The Coventry own goal still stemmed from good play from us. That’s completely different to the horrendous handball goal against us at Hull.
We’ve made our own luck a few times lately, as opposed to being on the end of appalling refereeing decisions, which are in no way deserved.
18:41, Tue 16 Apr
Tilton shark
What about the challenge by the Southampton keeper on Burke.

Should have been a pen and possibly a red for being dangerous, what did we get...feck all.

No way can I subscribe to us having more good luck than bad.

Burke was never the same player after that challenge..