14:45, Tue 16 Apr
Birmingham City's owners have grand plans for the future - but pundit Dion Dublin hopes the on-field follows the off-field as relegation worries continue at St Andrew's

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
14:45, Tue 16 Apr
eff off Dion
14:48, Tue 16 Apr
Don’t like to say it but that’s hardly a bad take
14:49, Tue 16 Apr
Birmingham Mail
Birmingham City's owners have grand plans for the future - but pundit Dion Dublin hopes the on-field follows the off-field as relegation worries continue at St Andrew's

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Reading that, it is pretty empty. He clearly had to say something to make some money, so just spouted empty nonsense - about the only meaningful thing he said is that the manager should be given time... which is about as obvious as it is possible to be.
14:50, Tue 16 Apr
Don’t like to say it but that’s hardly a bad take

Why's he even commenting at all? He can be as correct as he wants there's just no need.
14:50, Tue 16 Apr
Because it’s his job?

I think you’re going to need a thicker skin
14:53, Tue 16 Apr
I'm fine, I just hate the prick.
14:56, Tue 16 Apr
It’s the maio making its newsworthy, it’s a nothing view from a nothing interview from a nothing person
14:59, Tue 16 Apr
My Blue Heaven
It’s the maio making its newsworthy, it’s a nothing view from a nothing interview from a nothing person

Gotta get them clicks
15:03, Tue 16 Apr
What did he say, so we don't have to click?
15:05, Tue 16 Apr
He said the stairs will lead to an upper tier.
15:05, Tue 16 Apr
Indeed, don’t get why people are wound up by it 😂
15:06, Tue 16 Apr
What did he say, so we don't have to click?

15:08, Tue 16 Apr
On the many occasions I've bumped into him in bars and the races when he lived in Stratford, i always found him to be a decent chap. Always happy to have chat over a pint. Still wouldn't say what savage said to him though.
15:12, Tue 16 Apr
He called him a effing tosspot, you can lip read it off the clip.

Dublin originally, when walking off, accused Savage of racism but never mentioned it again. He was just trying to justify losing his head.

Blokes a fanny.