13:03, Wed 17 Apr
sheffield blue
Sheep2
Kimber
Westbo90
HackneyBlue
The two Yorkshire OSC’s have 53 members according to the site, so no more and probably a fair bit less if that’s where they’ve gone

Yorkshire osc having a field day with our last two away games.

If we stay up then Sheff Utd will be the only away game in Yorkshire next season

Worrabout 'Ull?

Humberside

Region: Yorkshire and the Humber. Geographical county East Yorkshire.
13:04, Wed 17 Apr
Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
13:06, Wed 17 Apr
Sheep2
Kimber
Westbo90
HackneyBlue
The two Yorkshire OSC’s have 53 members according to the site, so no more and probably a fair bit less if that’s where they’ve gone

Yorkshire osc having a field day with our last two away games.

If we stay up then Sheff Utd will be the only away game in Yorkshire next season

Worrabout 'Ull?

Good spot!
...North Yorkshire 😤
13:12, Wed 17 Apr
Its the commercial aspect that irks me

Fine if everyones limiting each other to limit advantage and atmosphere, but surely its wrong to be considering how much they can sell menswear adverts for instead of match tickets, which is what has been suggested.
13:14, Wed 17 Apr
It is also possible for all of Blues, Sheffield Wedneday and Huddersfield to stay up.
Plus Leeds probably won't go up.

And Sheffield United could still stay up. That is probably the least likely bit.
13:16, Wed 17 Apr
brummiestu87
Clapton
Newbs
We don't have 2300 platinum and gold members so can't see it has sold out already

Someone on twitter saying we have 1,900 platinum members. He also mentions box holders are allowed up to 10 tickets each.

If all true it’s easy to see how the tickets have sold out.

I think there is around 1,500 platinum and gold members combined.

I think there's more than that personally. Last season we got 1,032 for Luton (a) which sold out at Platinum and Gold Members who had been to 15-18 games. The next divide down is Gold Members 12-14 with a final split of 10-11. Got to be at least the remaining balance of 978 between 12-14 and 10-11 imo. Last Season away we sold out Luton, Sunderland, Bristol City, Blackpool, Stoke, Sheffield United, Albion and Rotherham according to the website so that plus our decent away following last season means we've probably got even more Gold members than last season and are on course to probably have even more again next season especially when you only need 10 away games to become Gold.
14:03, Wed 17 Apr
think you're right but why does it need to be a secret how many are in each band?

if the club made it known it would help manage peoples expectations depending on the allocation
14:22, Wed 17 Apr
NouCamp
think you're right but why does it need to be a secret how many are in each band?

if the club made it known it would help manage peoples expectations depending on the allocation
It would also create problems when there aren’t any because some would expect 2k Pkatinum and Gold members to be guaranteed a ticket if we get an allocation of 2054 for example as they’d ignore the fact that box holders, sponsors and players are entitled to tickets before fans with those memberships
Tony Fantastico
14:25, Wed 17 Apr
NouCamp

It would also create problems when there aren’t any because some would expect 2k Pkatinum and Gold members to be guaranteed a ticket if we get an allocation of 2054 for example as they’d ignore the fact that box holders, sponsors and players are entitled to tickets before fans with those memberships

why would that be problematic

the club provide access to tickets as a benefit of buying a box/season hospitality why not explain that by saying they have potential to buy what is x % of the allocation then remaining is made available to plat. gold etc

the fact it needs to be kept secret is telling
14:38, Wed 17 Apr
NouCamp
NouCamp

why would that be problematic

the club provide access to tickets as a benefit of buying a box/season hospitality why not explain that by saying they have potential to buy what is x % of the allocation then remaining is made available to plat. gold etc

the fact it needs to be kept secret is telling
I’m not sure it’s kept a secret. They’ve announced numbers in each category before. Still people don’t understand that others have access. More sponsors and players will be signed up after the season starts too. So numbers won’t be accurate. The need to be told information constantly is nuts to my lickle noggin
Tony Fantastico
14:53, Wed 17 Apr
They haven't disclosed publicly that fans have access to tickets before away priority (gold etc)

They haven't disclosed that OSC have been given tickets ahead of those with away priority (silver etc)

They haven't disclosed for years the numbers in the various away priority (gold etc)

The numbers changes every year, info once a season is more than enough doesn't need to be constant, just basic transparency
14:56, Wed 17 Apr
NouCamp
They haven't disclosed publicly that fans have access to tickets before away priority (gold etc)

They haven't disclosed that OSC have been given tickets ahead of those with away priority (silver etc)

They haven't disclosed for years the numbers in the various away priority (gold etc)

The numbers changes every year, info once a season is more than enough doesn't need to be constant, just basic transparency

I think the number reserved for commercial can change based on the opponents.

While normally I agree info is a good thing it scares me how many fans (on Facebook particularly) just don’t look at the official site for any info.
14:58, Wed 17 Apr
NouCamp

It wouldn’t be transparent if the numbers (sponsors, players/staff) entitled to tickets, changed during the season. I really don’t think it’s a priority and not something I’ve heard other clubs do.
I died mid season 4 and half seasons back but decided to come back to life for my family and to go to Luton away. So the numbers could’ve changed then. If you want a ticket guaranteed go to more games or pay the corporate prices. Life is never completely bliss
Tony Fantastico
15:04, Wed 17 Apr
I highly suspect that next season will be a different basis for allocating away tickets. it must be an absolute pain for the club to have the hassle of away tickets for which the only income they receive is the booking fee.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years