16:13, Wed 17 Apr
Assume Knighthead are in the process of / actively looking at purchasing more land/buildings within that general area - I wonder how much is their eventual end target
16:18, Wed 17 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Rags will be fuming

Heโ€™s done a few maps showing the ground fits in about 3 times minimum

Well... St Andrews is just about 7 acres... so they already have over EIGHT St Andrews worth!
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:21, Wed 17 Apr
AmyT-FEA
What would the relative size of St Andrews be if plonked onto that map of Wheels, anyone got an idea?

I added this a few days ago, bit untidy but gives you a general idea.

Linked Image
16:34, Wed 17 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Rags will be fuming

Heโ€™s done a few maps showing the ground fits in about 3 times minimum

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™ve been busy cut me some slack
16:44, Wed 17 Apr
lowercaser
St. Andrews looks magnificent. Maybe we should stay...?

Just no! Why would anyone want to stay in a small cramped stadium where one of the stands dates back to the mid 20th century and the other 3 stands are nowhere near able to provide the type of experience customers expect in 2024.

Get rid.

Weโ€™ve also got a small cramped pitch so hopefully weโ€™ll be able to play more expansive football
16:51, Wed 17 Apr
๐Ÿ˜‚ you know what heโ€™s like, cantankerous geezer ๐Ÿ˜‚
17:02, Wed 17 Apr
Azzurri
Assume Knighthead are in the process of / actively looking at purchasing more land/buildings within that general area - I wonder how much is their eventual end target

My guess would be at least everything in the (almost) square bordered by the railway lines, Garrison Lane/ B4128 and Bordesley Green Road would be the ultimate ambition.
17:12, Wed 17 Apr
Anybody spot the Blues Flag on the Blue Rose Lane junction on the corner whilst walking the site in Google maps .....things are moving quickly ๐Ÿ˜ณ
21:20, Wed 17 Apr
Google Maps says that image is from 4yrs ago - not recent.
08:10, Thu 18 Apr
Really does show you the size and scale of the site when you go on street view ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป