20:43, Thu 18 Apr
Aston Villa biggest cheats on the planet. So let me get this right a goalkeeper in a shootout can be as unsportsmanlike as they want unless a ref has the guts to show a straight red (they wont)

Martinez should have got a least 2 yellow cards in that shootout. Not to mention being off his line and then you have the phatom handball in extra time which apparently hit Cash’s chest.

Nah I am not having it.
20:44, Thu 18 Apr
Is it just me who thinks from the camera behind the goal Watkins pen hit his left foot after he kicked it and slipped?
The Cash handball was nailed on btw
Tony Fantastico
20:45, Thu 18 Apr
Waggeh
It's only the Auto windscreen shield of Europe anyway Gerry. Not a real cup.
Play like that and they will be knocked out in the semis
20:46, Thu 18 Apr
GBBlue
Aston Villa biggest cheats on the planet. So let me get this right a goalkeeper in a shootout can be as unsportsmanlike as they want unless a ref has the guts to show a straight red (they wont)

Martinez should have got a least 2 yellow cards in that shootout. Not to mention being off his line and then you have the phatom handball in extra time which apparently hit Cash’s chest.

Nah I am not having it.
Refs bottling it again, Cash swept the ball away clearly with his hand, Martinez should have been sent off, Watkins elbow on that defenders head (did you see the lump on his head) that was a red card too, the smug effers will win it and the refs have been 12th man especially in this game
20:47, Thu 18 Apr
Exactly, just means the jammy buggers will get knocked out at a later stage. Justice.
20:48, Thu 18 Apr
Waggeh
It's only the Auto windscreen shield of Europe anyway Gerry. Not a real cup.
In their eyes it will be bigger than the champions league, premier league and world cup rolled into one
20:49, Thu 18 Apr
Stop crying girls lol this whole thread is pathetic. I swear we have the weirdest fan base
20:51, Thu 18 Apr
Stop crying girls lol this whole thread is pathetic. I swear we have the weirdest fan base

I was going to say. Bunch of school children.

Couldn’t give a eff what they do or don’t do, they’re not worth an ounce of my emotion.
They’ll win it, but think it might impact their run in and miss out on 4th. Lille were the other best side left in.
Gazball?
20:53, Thu 18 Apr
Never in a million years did that lad look like putting his pen away

How fecking mental was that ref btw lol

Worst ref I’ve seen this season

Keith Stroud - “hold my beer”
Spawny bastards
20:55, Thu 18 Apr
Exactly let's focus on ourselves. That ref was awful though i have to say
20:56, Thu 18 Apr
SatisfyingFart

Your a v**la fan mate. Why do you keep coming on here?

Well done on getting further in a cup invented 2 years ago that's made up of clubs not good enough to get in to the uefa league.
21:00, Thu 18 Apr
SatisfyingFart

Your a v**la fan mate. Why do you keep coming on here?

Well done on getting further in a cup invented 2 years ago that's made up of clubs not good enough to get in to the uefa league.

Whatever he is he’s right.
21:03, Thu 18 Apr
I genuinely ain't arsed about em. I just find it odd this villa fan has signed up pretending to support us.

If we'd won in a shitty cup, I'd be at the game celebrating. Not posting on a villa forum praising Blues.

It's very weird.