10:44, Fri 19 Apr
Carlos Costly
Ive went from 1st in the queue to 90th after being on the phone for 93 minutes

It's just a test to see if you're Proper Blues.
D.S
10:48, Fri 19 Apr
Buy online at full price, call back once it's sold out to change to the deal?
10:54, Fri 19 Apr
D.S
Thats what i was thinking, reckon they will 100% refund the difference?
10:57, Fri 19 Apr
Open the John Merrick upper
10:59, Fri 19 Apr
D.S
D.S

This is what I have ended up doing. Was on the phone for the best part of three hours yesterday afternoon. Finally got to number one, received the original introductory message again and then bumped back to the back of the queue. Gave up in the end as the ticket office was closing. On it again at 9 o'clock this morning: 67 in the queue. Waited patiently for an hour and 40 minutes plus, to get to number 16: then bumped back to 75. I have ended up buying two far worse tickets at full price than I could have got yesterday. Frustrating beyond belief. I don't mind patiently waiting in a queue, but this was absolute sh1te.
11:25, Fri 19 Apr
DinoDave
D.S

This is what I have ended up doing. Was on the phone for the best part of three hours yesterday afternoon. Finally got to number one, received the original introductory message again and then bumped back to the back of the queue. Gave up in the end as the ticket office was closing. On it again at 9 o'clock this morning: 67 in the queue. Waited patiently for an hour and 40 minutes plus, to get to number 16: then bumped back to 75. I have ended up buying two far worse tickets at full price than I could have got yesterday. Frustrating beyond belief. I don't mind patiently waiting in a queue, but this was absolute sh1te.

Could you not have asked your STH friend/family to log on and buy them for you and transfer the money? I had similar experience this morning so just asked them to do it online, took 5 mins.
12:17, Fri 19 Apr
DinoDave
D.S

Same has just happened to me. Got down to 3rd in queue from 113 then bumped back to 57 ffs! So just bought online at full price and will try to get a refund next week.
12:20, Fri 19 Apr
DinoDave
D.S

Could you not have asked your STH friend/family to log on and buy them for you and transfer the money? I had similar experience this morning so just asked them to do it online, took 5 mins.

Wish I had some friends.
12:21, Fri 19 Apr
Knighthead are building momentum, a few sell outs this season, we must be on course for our best average attendance for a few years.
12:29, Fri 19 Apr
Think it’ll finish just over 21k, so It’ll be below the 18/19 season which was 22,483. Had the full ground been open for Leeds, Plymouth and Albion we may have got close to beating that.

Still, should be the second highest since relegation so thats positive.
12:30, Fri 19 Apr
assuming Norwich is same attendance as Sunderland our average attendance this season will be

20,220 - all comps

21,173 - league

obv we didnt have all of the ground open all of this season
12:31, Fri 19 Apr
Naarch have sold all of their tickets, how many tractor boys and girls will they be bringing?
Have we reduced their allocation to maximise ours?
12:34, Fri 19 Apr
this season we've near enough given every club the minimum allocation allowed by EFL rules

think its 2k and most anyone has had must be 2,300 maybe few hundred more
12:35, Fri 19 Apr
I'm gonna do the same.
12:40, Fri 19 Apr
Just got mine, had to ring up so I can move my ST and buy two seats together to bring someone along. Took 2hr 30 on the phone and same issues with bouncing around the queue - but we are selling an enormous amount of tickets today. As frustrating as it is, the guy in the ticket office was very calm and top class so got to give it them.

Who knew we'd be (likely) selling out a home game within 48 hours, with loads of them sales going over the phone? Great effort from everyone.