20:08, Fri 19 Apr
Cheers. Got one for my mate in GMU.

For me, this shows that it’s not true when people say cheap tickets doesn’t equal crowds increasing.

There needs to be something decent on the pitch or it doesn't matter either way

Everyone scrambling for tickets now is still basking in the afterglow of the Cov performance

But yes £15 is practically giving it away tbf and has definitely had an impact
20:11, Fri 19 Apr
In my opinion, it’s the fact that Tom has galvanised the support. We’ve seen what they’re doing and what they promise to do in the future - he’s got us excited again! He’s managing to erase the bad memories of the last few years!
20:13, Fri 19 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
NouCamp
Opened the GMU now 😄

Poor kids have had their tickets cancelled lol
It seems to be half full most of the time tbf. I did think the GMU wouldn’t be on sale again this season as they were doing work on it.

Kids and football clubs in GU1-3 above aways?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Tam
20:15, Fri 19 Apr
BluenoseMo
In my opinion, it’s the fact that Tom has galvanised the support. We’ve seen what they’re doing and what they promise to do in the future - he’s got us excited again! He’s managing to erase the bad memories of the last few years!

I agree Mo. Yes, it's the last game of the season and it COULD be vital, although we may be safe/gone by then - it's a couple of weeks away, of course. Cheap prices help of course, but I think that Knighthead (and Tom Wagner in particular) has got to the fanbase and is creating a feelgood factor that fans want be part of and IMO this won't be significantly altered (well, not for long) should we be relegated.
Make Blues Great Again
20:18, Fri 19 Apr
BluenoseMo

Yeah, agree with this. I get the feeling it'll be much harder to get tickets next season. Will be quite a few returning season ticket holders.
20:22, Fri 19 Apr
Tam
I was waiting for the tickets to go on sale - it was an added bonus that they were reduced but I would have bought them at full price. There are 8 of us - 4 of us are lapsed season ticket holders so, all being well, some of us might be back next season
20:24, Fri 19 Apr
The policy will be to sell out as much of the ground as they can with season tickets. I expect a range of prices and packages.
20:30, Fri 19 Apr
A full ground is a lot more appealing to commercial sponsors. If by keeping ticket prices lower that means a fuller ground it’s likely to lead to increased revenues overall. Win,win
20:36, Fri 19 Apr
Only a few singles left in GMU4-8
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:42, Fri 19 Apr
BluenoseMo
I was waiting for the tickets to go on sale - it was an added bonus that they were reduced but I would have bought them at full price. There are 8 of us - 4 of us are lapsed season ticket holders so, all being well, some of us might be back next season

For a bit of balance, I've bought £15 tickets for this game, but I wouldn't (haven't) have bought at Cat B prices.
20:43, Fri 19 Apr
What’s championship football worth?
21:01, Fri 19 Apr
Over 10k tickets sold in 30 hours

Not bad
21:09, Fri 19 Apr
2 left by the look of it

Fantastic stuff
21:11, Fri 19 Apr
TresorLuntala
Whatever happens the next two games, this will need a full house to get us over the line. Pack it out boys and girls.

Thanks everyone for listening to my call.
21:16, Fri 19 Apr
TewkesburyBlue
philly_bluenose
Just bought 4 in the Kop.
Travelling from DC and Chicago for the game (well for a wedding, but the game is the day before).

This is excellent. How long are you over for? There is a family event “Bluesfest” at St Andrews the following week on 11th May. If you’re still over, it would be a good event (weather depending) to take the family to. Bumper cars, face painting, entertainment, food, big screens showing PL games etc 👍
Sadly, it's only a short trip.