18:07, Thu 18 Apr
3-1 Blues
18:08, Thu 18 Apr
Roberts could be useful tbf.

I'm hoping we can make a quick start. I think Evans will try and make them solid to start to build confidence for next season.

A hopeful 0-1
18:11, Thu 18 Apr
I was more thinking Burke. We have to start (and hopefully continue) like last Saturday.
18:36, Thu 18 Apr
0-0
19:00, Thu 18 Apr
0-5

Easy win
19:05, Thu 18 Apr
0-2 Blues 🤞🤞🤞
We do better when I predict against us so a Steve Evans inspired 4-0 pre promotion campaign coupon buster
Tam
19:09, Thu 18 Apr
Well, I made a prediction before the Cov game for, I think, the first time, and predicted a Blues win so I'll try again and predict a 1-0 Blues win.
Make Blues Great Again
19:10, Thu 18 Apr
Ditto.
19:26, Thu 18 Apr
We really need to be beating bottom of the league, already relegated Rotherham to be in with a chance to stay up.

I know it won’t be as easy as we’d hope, but we are a better side (Not by much maybe).

Id say we have the easiest of runs for each of the teams in contention, win weekend, draw against the draw kings Huddersfield and that will hopefully see us through with maybe needing a draw at home against Norwich!

I was expecting anything positive but that 3-0 win has seriously put us in a much better position, and a nice 100th penalty from Bristol as well
22:27, Thu 18 Apr
3-2 Blues
00:38, Fri 19 Apr
Louie Donowa
A result like the last time we went to Rotherham at the season end, needing a good result would be ideal...

Completely off topic I know, but I love how when Dean scores he instinctively runs to the corner flag to celebrate with/wind up the fans, but of course there isnt any.

Happened in all of the games during that mad COVID period, not just blues obviously.

Anyway, it'll be 1-1 on Sat.
07:09, Fri 19 Apr
Blues a crazy 8-13 at the bookies,
Rotherham 9-2.
1-0 either way
07:58, Fri 19 Apr
Rotherham 1 Blues 3
Carry on with the 442 and watch the goals fly in. Stansfield Hatrick
08:15, Fri 19 Apr
We'll batter this lot. The Manatee they've just made manager will have them try and play forward more which will play into our hands.

Comfy 3-0 win Blues.

Huddersfield will draw, Sheff Wed will lose.