shd
18:07, Thu 18 Apr
Any changes ?

I’d say nope, go do it again lads, unless any enforced
18:46, Thu 18 Apr
shd
There’s been a couple of knocks so might see a forced change or two. Just hope it’s not Beilik
Gazball?
If Dembele had had more minutes recently, i'd be tempted to play him. However, Anderson was excellent against Cov so deserves to keep his place. Is Bielik a doubt? If so, i'd be tempted to bring Roberts in. Also James or Dozzell for Sunjic as we'll dominate the ball.

Ruddy
Laird Sanderson Bielik Buchanan

Paik James

Miyoshi Roberts Anderson

Stansfield
09:22, Fri 19 Apr
I think Sunjic starts ahead of James but sub him if he gets a yellow.
09:27, Fri 19 Apr
shd
You don't change a winning team.
09:31, Fri 19 Apr
Sunjic was MOTM last week .Certainly wouldn't be thinking of changing him and Anderson for Dembele and Dozzell.
09:39, Fri 19 Apr
If Dembele had had more minutes recently, i'd be tempted to play him. However, Anderson was excellent against Cov so deserves to keep his place. Is Bielik a doubt? If so, i'd be tempted to bring Roberts in. Also James or Dozzell for Sunjic as we'll dominate the ball.

Ruddy

Paik James

Miyoshi Roberts Anderson

Stansfield

Think i'd rather see Drammeh for Laird, to give us a bit more discipline on the flank.

Bacuna for Miyoshi for a bit more bite but still keeps a creative option open.
10:07, Fri 19 Apr
Waggeh
You don't change a winning team.

Upto a point, but you need to prepare appropriately for the opposition. We had less of the ball against Coventry.

We'll need players who can move the ball quickly, and require more creativity to inevitably break down a low block.
I say give the ball to Rotherham and let them make something of it.

We've all seen what happens when teams give us the ball - feck all.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
18:06, Fri 19 Apr
Trialist

Ruddy

Paik James

Miyoshi Roberts Anderson

Stansfield

Think i'd rather see Drammeh for Laird, to give us a bit more discipline on the flank.

Bacuna for Miyoshi for a bit more bite but still keeps a creative option open.

Id agree with that 👍
18:40, Fri 19 Apr
Same XI if poss. Don’t change a winning team. Same intensity Blues.